• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Interviews!!!

Take a ghetto-blaster/boom box/cd player and do a dance to some music
[/b]
Interprative Dance.

Just be "I got a hugenormous cock" arrogant when you go in. People admire that. They respect it, and want to be made it's *****.

I agree...be confident...and dress very smart, preferably a suit.
[/b]
ooo...or a speedo and a tuxedo t-shirt! Nothing screams balls like...well, balls.

<div class='quotemain'>
Take a ghetto-blaster/boom box/cd player and do a dance to some music
[/b]
Interprative Dance.

Just be "I got a hugenormous cock" arrogant when you go in. People admire that. They respect it, and want to be made it's *****. [/b][/quote]

Just make sure you don't whip it out.

[/b]
Don't take that advice...you got to smack it on the table, and say "Look, just to let you know, you're dealing with a man here...no frills, all thrills, raw man. If you don't hire me, you're a douchebag."

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Don't take that advice...you got to smack it on the table, and say "Look, just to let you know, you're dealing with a man here...no frills, all thrills, raw man. If you don't hire me, you're a douchebag." [/b][/quote] Be careful not to stand too close, you don't want to give the guy a black eye

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Don't take that advice...you got to smack it on the table, and say "Look, just to let you know, you're dealing with a man here...no frills, all thrills, raw man. If you don't hire me, you're a douchebag." [/b][/quote] Be careful not to stand too close, you don't want to give the guy a black eye
[/b][/quote]

Surely that won't happen. I mean, Charlie's white, isn't he?