• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Introducing Tyrese Johnson-Fisher

yeah @ratsapprentice posted it yesterday in the England thread...

He's got some serious gas, and puts in a nice bosh on his oppo number as well - but his looks really clumsy in a Carlin Isles kind of way, but I'm sure they'll straighten that out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops my bad, just noticed in the England thread, feel free to close.

Interesting article on TJF.

In his own words he was always an athlete playing rugby. Still trying to make it in gridiron, which is a sport a number of athletes have successfully converted to. Whether he's that exceptional a talent compared to the legions of top class athletes the Americans routinely churn out remains to be seen.

I don't really understand the NFL roster arrangements but looks like Wade is doing OK.

Laurence Okoye is back throwing the discus, which as an athletics fan is great news.

I noticed Alex Gray has been released after 3(?) years on the Falcons practise.
Nice work if you can get it, minimum of $250k a year and not even eligible to play a game.

Think Wade is in the same position - not eligible to play this year, just training n that. Doubt he'll ever make the NFL tbh - why would you pick a 30yr old who's never played over drafting some college kid who has ate/breathed/lived the sport for his whole life.

Latest posts