• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Introduction

havingaball2011

Academy Player
Hi, my name is Peter Mooney and I’d just like to introduce myself to members of this forum. For the past 35 years I’ve lived and breathed rugby in Hawke’s Bay NZ. You could say it’s my passion, but more recently I have been asked by our tourism and economic development agency, Venture Hawke’s Bay, to act as a regional spokesperson for the Rugby World Cup 2011.

This role brings together a life-long career in radio broadcasting and event management. Hopefully, the members of this forum will benefit from some of the local insights I can give to anyone who is thinking about travel to New Zealand for the Rugby World Cup...plus it is a chance to share some thoughts about our great game.

Hi, my name is Peter Mooney and I'd just like to introduce myself to members of this forum. For the past 35 years I've lived and breathed rugby in Hawke's Bay NZ. You could say it's my passion, but more recently I have been asked by our tourism and economic development agency, Venture Hawke's Bay, to act as a regional spokesperson for the Rugby World Cup 2011.

This role brings together a life-long career in radio broadcasting and event management. Hopefully, the members of this forum will benefit from some of the local insights I can give to anyone who is thinking about travel to New Zealand for the Rugby World Cup...plus it is a chance to share some thoughts about our great game.

Welcome to TRF, I'm sure you'll do well. We need a few more passionate NZ members to keep the other place-holders in check (jokes).

Welcome to the forums!
Always good to have more posters, especially SHers

Latest posts