• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Rd 4

Do you do anything except chat ****? Literally not seen a single post from you that isn't just shitposting.
I would imagine like a lot new french fans, they believe that rugby was only invented in 2019 and they are the universal masters of the game. This would tie in with La Rochelle support
We saw the otherworldly disbelief at losing at the WC.

Offloading is insane, every player throwing inch perfect one handed passes out of the tackle

So, Bayonne v Exeter.
What result do I cheer for, for Bath to avoid teams who've no place in a European competition?

It'd be nice to be interested for at least one more round.
Looks like you're safe and that we are going to get La Rochelle at home, a repeat of a group stage game.

He definitely wasn't supporting South Africa in the World Cup threads. At one point though I think he was supporting the Bulls though... seems to hop around a lot.
Yeah. He's definitely a bulls/pollard fan. The la Rochelle seems like a troll job. Probably a damn yank.

Chiefs earning them, and then when they lose, us a date with La Rochelleā€¦

Edit: this is wrong. Shouldn't have trusted twitter

Last edited:
Round of 16:

410B77CD-7BEB-47A1-B0FC-E51125CEABA5.jpeg

5 rematchesā€¦ zzzzz

Checked his profile, literally every post since joining has been shitposting. Just going to block as he adds nothing.

Checked his profile, literally every post since joining has been shitposting. Just going to block as he adds nothing.
I do what you generally do when a French team gets beaten. I'm being a troll.
In 2022-2023 during the Leinster - Stade Rochelais final, I asked TRF to apologize to me, he refused and yet he had insulted me and I did not report it.