• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

iPhone 4S announced by Apple

Maybe this is for another thread so in an effort to drag this back on topic...

I currently have a 3gs and I have to say its the best phone I've had. Had it a year and its not gone wrong once *furiously touches wood* (not a euphemism, I don't like it that much)

From all the cars I've had the pleasure of driving, the Audi's were definitely the best ones.

Three words which should never EVER be put in that order.

Audi drivers are cocks anyway. That's Top Gears fault.

Three words which should never EVER be put in that order.

Audi drivers are cocks anyway. That's Top Gears fault.

Pah, BMW drivers are still mostly cocks, not that I am. But it's the 4x4 drivers that take the cake imo, those driving the stupid Range Rover Sport's, BMW x5's... and all the rest of those stupid bloody things.

Aye, but when they renewed the company cars they all traded the M3 for an RS4!

Pah, BMW drivers are still mostly cocks, not that I am. But it's the 4x4 drivers that take the cake imo, those driving the stupid Range Rover Sport's, BMW x5's... and all the rest of those stupid bloody things.
Agreed completely - if you don't take your 4x4 off road/don't need it for working then don't get one

BMW X-series drivers are the worst going, imo
Though in my village at home there's this ******** who has that Porsche 4x4 (Cayenne?) and they literally drive it down the middle of the road wherever they go

Vauxhall drivers are the biggest cocks I find. Particularly those of the 1.2 Corsa variety.

Was driving behind a rusty old Saxo with a dustbin sized exhaust, tinted windows, cheap big rims, with a sticker on the back window of the ford logo with "At least they've circled the problem"
All I could think was ".....you're one to talk"

Was driving behind a rusty old Saxo with a dustbin sized exhaust, tinted windows, cheap big rims, with a sticker on the back window of the ford logo with "At least they've circled the problem"
All I could think was ".....you're one to talk"

:lol:

One thing I've never understood by these boy racers/dickheads is that they spend all their dole money on spoilers, sideskirts and trick exhausts to make a 1.4 sound like a Italian V6 and the car stays they same in terms of power and speed. If anything it tends to go slower due to all the added weight.

Have you never heard of a "Go Faster Stripe"?

small-car-mod.jpg

japanese-car-mod.jpg

intake-funny-car.jpg

ugly-car-nice-rims.jpg

Latest posts