• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

IRB Forum

C

Charles

Hi all, just to tell you that the IRB forum was just closed due to a f***in english twat by the name of JAWS/Pyru, so if you see him here be careful.
By the way, anybody of the IRB Forum here ? Linz, MT, Cooky, Eternal, AB's ?

Well he just flooded the forum with abusive posts, then got banned by the mods because some one sent a mail to the IRB, and then he came back with threads like The mods like eating **** , and so on, without mentionning all the racist bullshit he used to be puking week in week out.
As you can see I m ****** off big time.

Charles

Charles indeed speaks the truth!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("iRB")</div>
Due to an unacceptable level of inappropriate material being posted on this forum, the IRB has decided to remove this functionality from the website.[/b]

As an impromtu refugee welcomer, I welcome you, refugee of the smouldering ruins of the iRB forums to the Rugby Forum!

As for the man who wrongly giveth the name of the grand, proud and progressive nation of England a foul air, may he burn in the deepest layer of HELL!

Well, thanks for the welcome, "Presty", very nice. Such a weird feeling , talking to some people for like 2 years and then suddenly it s gone, bang !! and you just cant find those ppl back, just hope they will come in the very same forum...

Glad to have another Frenchman aboard the good sailing ship "The Rugby Forum" good sir!

Most yanks like to call me "Pressy" ^^

Glad to have another Frenchman aboard the good sailing ship "The Rugby Forum" good sir!

Most yanks like to call me "Pressy" ^^
[/b]
I've called you a lot of other names, but never, good sir, "Pressy."

Well, thanks for the welcome, "Presty", very nice. Such a weird feeling , talking to some people for like 2 years and then suddenly it s gone, bang !! and you just cant find those ppl back, just hope they will come in the very same forum...
[/b]

hey man, wlecome, glad to see a former IRB member here, they had some very interesting threads over there when i would read them.. hope to see more of the same, enjoy :cheers:

I havent hacked it but got in contact with them in regards to possibly getting people redirected to us... so you never know ;)

Greetings Charles, yeah I know the feeling- used to be Jaapiefan over at IRB, Jaws/Pyru really messed that one up- had some really good threads going wrt rugby on the IRB site, but well one idiot changed all that now.

Would be interesting to have Brive, Linzi, Melhor and Smartcooky here to talk about rugby, but this forum looks really good- none of those racist/sexist/xenophobic crap posted by some dumb Rsols over here it seems.

While it's really sad that one idiot has ruined the IRB forums, I hope you can all settle into life on TRF. We're here for the same reason as you - to talk rugby (union or otherwise.)

Just make yourselves at home and spread the word.

yeah its good to have new members here, it really is a great forum, where you can have a nice bit of friendly banter.

Latest posts