• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v England - 19 August 2023

01:31 - slow it to x0.25 you clan clearly see why Farrells Red card was recinded......corruption..

In all honesty as happy as i am that Faz can play the start of the WC i cant see any real mitigation or anything from Jamie George that changed the picture.

And i hope someone has a word with Itoje to stop celebrating EVERYTHING. Im starting to want him dropped just for that alone now.
He only celebrates turnovers so thoroughly as he knows he won't get to celebrate a try with those England backs on the pitch.

The Irish lads better watch out, I'm fully expecting Faz to stab someone if he plays.

He should have had to sit that one out and for it to count as a game towards his ban in my opinion.
For the same reason he played they couldn't count it because it was a closed door non sanctioned game

Was the England team not supposed to be announced today?

Only certainty for Ireland is Keith Earls will be in the 23. Farrell is dead set on getting him to a 100 and makes the most sense for it to happen at home.

Was the England team not supposed to be announced today?

Only certainty for Ireland is Keith Earls will be in the 23. Farrell is dead set on getting him to a 100 and makes the most sense for it to happen at home.
Probably trying to work out the reception they'll get naming Farrell

I think clutching your head after a fall like that is forgivable. You're hyper-aware of the threat of concussion these days on a rugby pitch, overreaction a are going to happen naturally because of it. Reasonable chance of whiplash for Adams here too.

I would be quick to criticise the guy too, I am not a fan, but this one isn't malicious for me.

Yeah I don't get people (Goode mainly) questioning Adams' reaction

Especially when there was very blatant acting by Liam Williams in the same game - Maybe Adams turned down an invite to the bantercast or whatever Goode's show is called

Murray Kinsella of the42.ie seems to think the Farrell decision is about to be appealed by World Rugby. He hasn't named a source so it's probably still in the realm of speculation.

Latest posts