• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v Italy

Interesting team, happy enough with that. The backrow is very interesting, three guys that are probably fighting over one spot. Hope Kleyn goes well on his debut. Big tests for him, Herring, Tommy O'Donnell both McGraths and Dave Kearney to keep themselves in the mix.

Larmour at 15 is a promising call, if he bosses it (and there's no reason he shouldn't) he'll probably go as second choice 15.

Beirne and Henderson together on the bench is also interesting, one of them will probably get a run out in the backrow which will be worth seeing.

Interesting team, happy enough with that. The backrow is very interesting, three guys that are probably fighting over one spot. Hope Kleyn goes well on his debut. Big tests for him, Herring, Tommy O'Donnell both McGraths and Dave Kearney to keep themselves in the mix.

Larmour at 15 is a promising call, if he bosses it (and there's no reason he shouldn't) he'll probably go as second choice 15.

Beirne and Henderson together on the bench is also interesting, one of them will probably get a run out in the backrow which will be worth seeing.
Beirne is covering backrow I think due to ****les etc but can cover 6 and 8 with Jordi covering 7

Toners ability to break the laws of physics each game is truly astounding. Surely the heaviest man on the field at flight should not be knocked back at every carry?

Toners ability to break the laws of physics each game is truly astounding. Surely the heaviest man on the field at flight should not be knocked back at every carry?
Law of the lever my friend. Only did junior cert physics but I bet that makes sense.

Latest posts