• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland vs Japan KO: 13:00 06/11/2021 Aviva Stadium

Japan just doing the classic protagonist trope, getting beaten and bloodied but then at their lowest they will discover a new form/power up and destroy Ireland

A nice 100th game for Jonny Sexton

Sexton is such a gentleman.

When I was younger, maybe junior high, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. SO when there i am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in, but Sexton.

I was nervous as ****, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Sexton, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, Sexton put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

A good game for a Irish fan, from my neutral POV was hoping for more excitement.

But Ireland showing plenty of attacking style, good start to their AI's.

Not perfect but one of my favourite half's from the Irish team in a long time. The athletic pack living up to its billing and flying all over the place although they probably were tiring a bit as it went on.

Mandatory, Japan aren't doing great, but our intent is a exactly what we've been screaming for. Also using Lowe in the absolute best way. If you leave him on the wing you're completely wasting him and probably hurting yourself.

Wooooooooooah ohhhh oh Johnny Sextons on fire. Imagine getting boshed by a bottle of Heinz ketchup

8 minutes for a first score, disappointing from Ireland in the context of this game.

Latest posts