• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Irish Injuries?

D

decro435

Whats the story with the Irish Injuries? Recently heard Stringer,Horgan,Leamy and O'Driscoll are injured but to what extent? I know that BOD suffered a fractured sinus and will miss the namibia game , but how bad is Leamys shoulder injury and stringers back injury? and how long will horgan be out for?

Horgan is a possibility for the Georgian game, pretty sure he's been ruled out of the opener. Leamy and Stringer are fine and both will start on Friday night. Wallace is being given time, that's what the management keep saying but it's a ****ling ankle injury.

Losing Wallace would be a huge knock. I can picture him playing amazingly well against France and New Zealand. His game is more suited to a back row, backline battle. He's hugely under-estimated, probably because he's so quit.

From what EOS said, Wallaces injury is one that has been ****ling at him for years, and that it has just flared up recently. He said he fully expects him to start the Namibia game

From what EOS said, Wallaces injury is one that has been ****ling at him for years, and that it has just flared up recently. He said he fully expects him to start the Namibia game

o'discoll and horgan are both injured. i hope irish's difficult will stop now because it's two important player in the o'sulivan's team

Rumours of O'Driscoll being back for Namibia game:

Independent.ie: Some tentative feelers indicate that captain Brian O'Driscoll may still make an unscheduled return to the competitive fray ahead of schedule

wallace was back in full training today btw [/b]
Yep, and Horgan is back with the squad as well. Only light running I presume, but no problems so far which is good.

No point in playin BOD ,Horgan or Wallace for namibia, these three are vital for Ireland and if they get injured against the shitty teams i will hunt EOS down and slap him silly!!

No point in playin BOD ,Horgan or Wallace for namibia, these three are vital for Ireland and if they get injured against the shitty teams i will hunt EOS down and slap him silly!! [/b]
They have to play one of the matches and Georgia will be a lot more physical then Namibia. Play em if they are fit.