• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Irlande - Fidji - 12.11.22

It's marginal and will not have a bearing on the outcome of the game but that crawling gets pinged every week in the prem.

He was blatantly crawling towards the line, should have a penalty to fiji
Shall we ignore the tucked arm hit that landed him on the floor? Was such a marginal 'crawl' and he wasn't held, it had zero outcome. If we'd have scored off it that phase I'd say the ref would have struck it off though.

To be fair I thought we had a knock on in the build up though.

Aviva atmosphere update: a family of four have shown up 30 minutes into the game and someone beside me has gone for pints twice already.

Example there knock on to Fiji, Fiji get the ball, advance and clear then back for knock-on five yards from line. Very poor reffing

This game is well boring. When Fiji have the ball it's fun.

Example there knock on to Fiji, Fiji get the ball, advance and clear then back for knock-on five yards from line. Very poor reffing
It does look like Fiji are being pinged for almost everything whilst Ireland very little, I think however the reality is Ireland have had the lion share of possession and put Fiji under so much pressure that the Fijian infringements are probably 5 - 1 and some getting missed on both sides.

Would like to see Crowley get good minutes, Carbery really not making things difficult for Fidji. It feels like Fetish is running the show and he's not the type of 9 to do it.

Every time I see Mathieu Raynal referee he infuriates me. How does he even get games at this level?. Thinks it's all about him.

Aviva atmosphere update: a family of four have shown up 30 minutes into the game and someone beside me has gone for pints twice already.
Was thinking there seemed to be zero atmosphere in the stadium.

Latest posts