• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is everyone else p**sed off by this?

G

Goth Power

Immigration has gotten worse and worse in the last 12 months or so, and I am getting very fed up with it now!

This is no longer the UK, and **** nows what it is called now. Everywhere you have the kosovans treating women like slaves, my fiancee can't even walk to the local shop which is 2 minutes walk away without being eyed up or given hassle.

My mate at work, his mate's car was stolen by Russians and crashed into a lampost further down the road from where it come from....and guess what...he has to pay for it!

Everywhere I go a job has been taken by a foreigner, a council flat or house, and all our tax's are being spent on giving these assholes a decent life...well I'm not racist but they act like they own the place and I find it deeply disguisting.

This is the begining of the end for England.

No.

Maybe you need to shave your head and join some 'white power' brigade?

Or maybe just work harder to get a job?

No.

[/b]
I think this is more of a topic aimed at English who actually live in that situation...

yeah we just have a problem with too many kiwi's an south african's migrating over here :p

<div class='quotemain'>
No.

[/b]
I think this is more of a topic aimed at English who actually live in that situation... [/b][/quote]

Maybe the same problem is happening in your own country? So therefore we all come out with the same answer to actually solve the problem.

What's this got to do with rugby? You should see if any of the Russian pimps can play rugby because no one else in England can at the moment

Well we are in the off-topic thread..

This doesn't nother me at all - all the jobs going to the foreign imports is great, beacase they're willing to earn their keep, while half the moaners about them 'taking our jobs' are the ones who've been queueing down the Dole office for the past few years!! I think it's great.

The only problem i currently have is the folk who aren't working, and who are sending their kids out to sit beside cashpoints to beg....

yeah we just have a problem with too many kiwi's an south african's migrating over here :p [/b]

Atleast the Kiwis and Saffas do their jobs and don't sponge of your government! :D

See you soon.

i nderstand what you guys are saying and i dont think the problem is immigration it comes down to the theory behind trade blocs and basically the theory is you can't get work in england your free to travell to france and work there, but yer in most countries cheap labour is cheap labour i guess you'll have to deal with it somehow.

I'm going to ask people to be very careful of what they say. I am watching and I will not hesitate to take action. I'm going to have a chat with the other mods as to the fate of this thread but anything that breaks the rules WILL be removed.

hold on....

is the punch line by any chance:

"and the irish man wished for the wall around england to be filled with water"

?

welcome to life in america...oh wait i am a first generation american...guess i cant complain >.<

hold on....

is the punch line by any chance:

"and the irish man wished for the wall around england to be filled with water"

? [/b]

No no no no. You've got it all wrong.

Its meant to be "God created heaven on earth but not everyone could live in it so to make everyone feel better, he called the place "France" and put the "French" in it!"

Tsk Tsk you have mind state of a skin head <_< <_< <_< . Yes its all a conspiracy, theyre out to get you. They tapped your house so they could intercept ur conversations. They sneak into your house to check your schedule so they can strike and take the job you applied for. They also have mind control abilities to sway people to hire them. Oh yeah every immigrant is gonna harrass your girlfriend because theyre doing it specifically doing it to **** you off. And I mean every single is one is evil, Evil i tell you. Even their pets are evil, even the pets feaces are evil. Even the bacteria inside the feaces is evil. Every single one is the same no one is different. Theyre all the same no one is unique in fact underneath theyre all stormtrooper clones that look like Temuerua Morrison . Their goal is to make your life miserable and blow up your country. </span>

Immigration has gotten worse and worse in the last 12 months or so, and I am getting very fed up with it now!

This is no longer the UK, and **** nows what it is called now. Everywhere you have the kosovans treating women like slaves, my fiancee can't even walk to the local shop which is 2 minutes walk away without being eyed up or given hassle.

My mate at work, his mate's car was stolen by Russians and crashed into a lampost further down the road from where it come from....and guess what...he has to pay for it!

Everywhere I go a job has been taken by a foreigner, a council flat or house, and all our tax's are being spent on giving these assholes a decent life...well I'm not racist but they act like they own the place and I find it deeply disguisting.

[/b]

Same things happening in Singapore, buddy. Only thing is, the white people are coming over. Like an opposite where all the chinese triads move in on london or something. DOwn here we pay heavy taxes to make the expats lives easier.

i work with poles, go to school with lithuanians and estonians. soundest people you will ever meet. cool accent too

[/b]

the funny thing about this is that everything you have said applies to the English as well.
apart from the 'taking our jobs' part, but that is because a lot of people are too bloody lazy to work for a living, i for one have absolutely no problem with people coming to this country and working hard to earn themselves a living.
from what i have seen, my taxes pay for chavvy wankers to have a cushty life without lifting a finger, and guess what? they are English.

jog on and join the bnp if you feel that strongly

Same things happening in Singapore, buddy. Only thing is, the white people are coming over. Like an opposite where all the chinese triads move in on london or something. DOwn here we pay heavy taxes to make the expats lives easier.
[/b]

Don't have to go far here for that mate.

Go 30 miles outside of London to rural Suffolk or Essex and they call the rich office boys from London "white settlers". The people in the Highlands & Islands of Scotland call the chaps moving up from Edinburgh and Glasgow the same thing.

At the end of the day its swings and roundabouts. The vast majority of people who come to the UK are nice people who, like the rest of us, want to work, pay their taxes, have sex, watch the sport, have a house and a car, two holidays a year and a cushy retirement. Then theres the small minority who come here simply to sponge and ruin it for everyone else...and then there are the New Zealanders.

I know allot of really awesome people from the Baltics, from the Czech republic and Slovakia but then again the only Poles I've ever met have been those trying to kill me because apparently I was looking at "their" women, but I am sure there are 10 decent Poles who want to buy me a pint for every 1 ********. Kind of like knowing that not everyone in Ireland isn't a dyed in the wool terrorist, just without the balaclavas and the cheap m16 knockoffs.

I am okay with immigration, but I'd prefer there to be much more investment in things such as compulsory free English lessons to stop situations such as 90 year old Mrs Ahmed creating a 20 strong queue at the checkouts because she doesn't know the english for "no cash back please".

Also, we should copy what France does with illeigal immigration. As soon as we receive them, they're on the ferry across the Irish Sea! *joke* :lol:

People complain about immigrants constantly here in the US, but I really don't know what the problem is. I can understand if it is illegal immigration, but if someone works to get their citizenship and contributes to the country, I'm all for it. I like meeting people from all over the world, adds more culture to the country too.

Latest posts