• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is it just me or ?

DonBilly

Academy Player
Country Flag
Spain
Club or Nation
Stade Francais
It's been some month since TRF was revamped and its whole looking evolved and more aesthetic.

I appreciate this and I know this represents a lot of work and great commitment of a few for the benefits of many.

My only issue is that I find the forum much less readable than in its previous version which was not as
"beautifull" but easy to read. Am I the only one with such a feeling?

The forum is far better designed and easier to navigate than the previous one. Credit to those who took the time and effort to improve this place.

It's been some month since TRF was revamped and its whole looking evolved and more aesthetic.

I appreciate this and I know this represents a lot of work and great commitment of a few for the benefits of many.

My only issue is that I find the forum much less readable than in its previous version which was not as
"beautifull" but easy to read. Am I the only one with such a feeling?
I do find quoted posts harder to read than the previous version though - I'm not over fond of how they're put in italics.

Yeah, i like the new version as well,
The only thing i miss is having the league tables at the top of each forum (GP, ML etc.) but it's not hard to just look them up online

The only thing which slightly irks me, is that older posts, which were long, have been cut. I find this only really annoying for the Mod Thread in the EA Games section, as I can't download old files.

Latest posts