TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_51502743_androidrobot,getty.jpg

When Google decided to get into the smartphone business, it brought with it a philosophy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13284156

Ive never been an app user, but the Android Market Place is absolute shite. The thing is, I'm pretty sure every one is aware of that.

Someone will offer an alternative or google will eventually fix it. Outside of that, Android is just getting bigger and bigger.

I love the android market...free crap that slows your phone down crazily...but so so satisfying

What people need to remember with Android, is that Google begged, borrowed and stole code to get this OS out, which means things are now coming out of the woodwork, ie Oracle vs Google, due to Java rights etc... Google needed to get something out to compete with iOS and Blackberry, so they launched Android...

Android is not Google's permanent answer to the iOS, Blackberry and Windows Phone 7. Google have been busy developing Chromium, obviously we have the Google Chrome Browser, which I must admit is one of my Favourite browsers of all time, its so versatile and flexible... The Chromium OS is going to be a completely cloud based Operating System, it was due to be launched to compete with the Ipad initially, but they had to modify Android for that use as Chromium was not ready for general release...

I guess what I am trying to say is Google have taken the market in terms of phones but I would easily say that when Chromium comes with it fully cloud based phone, it will be a different game altogether, Apple need to pull at the big guns for the next phone/iPad...

Latest posts