IS THE GAME OUT ON THIS SITE

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by richllew, Mar 6, 2005.

1. richllew

richllew Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. woodie

woodie Guest

would you buy something from an amateurly designed website called "Pimp Games"...I know I wouldn't

4. richllew

richllew Guest

Im gonna phone them tommorow and find out for good

5. Badboy

Badboy Guest

i agree with you woodie.

6. robbinho

robbinho Guest

i've emailed them anyway to see if it's available. I ordered mine from choicesdirect.com, and they still have release date as 11/3, and said they don't anticipate any change but to keep checking the website, so make of that what you will!

7. Jester

Jester Guest

Iv ordered mine from play.com and it states the release date as 18/3

8. robbinho

robbinho Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    so no copies of it yet. incidentally, anyone who puts their degree qualification after their name is a tw@t in my book, even before they call their site "pimpgames".

9. so no copies of it yet. incidentally, anyone who puts their degree qualification after their name is a tw@t in my book, even before they call their site "pimpgames". [/b][/quote]
    I'd say especially if they call their site pimpgames.

10. cavan

cavan Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    That's Brilliant!

11. DAVIES

DAVIES Guest

EB Games NA still has theirs listed as 3/18, so I'm hoping to see my copy arrive in the mail tomorrow or soon thereafter.

12. That's Brilliant![/b][/quote]
    Awesome!

Oh wait.

Didn't see the 'L' in Public.

Damn.

And here's to you, Mrs. Hopkinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know...

13. chuquea

chuquea Guest

I just checked the status of my order from ebworld and it changed from waiting for product to open. I ordered for ps2 next day delivery. I can't imagine any later than Wednesday (us time)

14. robbinho

robbinho Guest

Awesome!

Oh wait.

Didn't see the 'L' in Public.

Damn.

And here's to you, Mrs. Hopkinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know... [/b][/quote]
    oh captain, it's a shame there aren't more like you in your nation of unadulterated c*nts.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!