• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

IS THE GAME OUT ON THIS SITE

would you buy something from an amateurly designed website called "Pimp Games"...I know I wouldn't

Originally posted by woodie@Mar 7 2005, 11:13 AM
would you buy something from an amateurly designed website called "Pimp Games"...I know I wouldn't
i agree with you woodie.

i've emailed them anyway to see if it's available. I ordered mine from choicesdirect.com, and they still have release date as 11/3, and said they don't anticipate any change but to keep checking the website, so make of that what you will!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Thank you for your email.

I will look into this for you as there has been no notification of a change in release dates, however, no stock has arrived with us either.

Many thanks and all the best,

Daryl Hopkinson BSc (Hons)

www.pimpgames.co.uk

012 46 47 48 69[/b]

so no copies of it yet. incidentally, anyone who puts their degree qualification after their name is a tw@t in my book, even before they call their site "pimpgames".

Originally posted by robbinho@Mar 8 2005, 04:00 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Thank you for your email.

I will look into this for you as there has been no notification of a change in release dates, however, no stock has arrived with us either.

Many thanks and all the best,

Daryl Hopkinson BSc (Hons)

www.pimpgames.co.uk

012 46 47 48 69

so no copies of it yet. incidentally, anyone who puts their degree qualification after their name is a tw@t in my book, even before they call their site "pimpgames". [/b][/quote]
I'd say especially if they call their site pimpgames.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Daryl has enlisted help from many friends and family members - all of whom seem more than willing to help.  Mrs Cheryl Hopkinson (Daryl's mum) now handles many sales queries as well as dealing with Public Relations issues[/b]

That's Brilliant!

EB Games NA still has theirs listed as 3/18, so I'm hoping to see my copy arrive in the mail tomorrow or soon thereafter.

Originally posted by cavan@Mar 8 2005, 06:46 AM
Daryl has enlisted help from many friends and family members - all of whom seem more than willing to help.  Mrs Cheryl Hopkinson (Daryl's mum) now handles many sales queries as well as dealing with Public Relations issues

That's Brilliant![/b][/quote]
Awesome!

Oh wait.

Didn't see the 'L' in Public.

Damn.

And here's to you, Mrs. Hopkinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know...

I just checked the status of my order from ebworld and it changed from waiting for product to open. I ordered for ps2 next day delivery. I can't imagine any later than Wednesday (us time)

Originally posted by captainamerica+Mar 8 2005, 07:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Mar 8 2005, 07:33 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-cavan
@Mar 8 2005, 06:46 AM
Daryl has enlisted help from many friends and family members - all of whom seem more than willing to help.  Mrs Cheryl Hopkinson (Daryl's mum) now handles many sales queries as well as dealing with Public Relations issues

That's Brilliant![/b]
Awesome!

Oh wait.

Didn't see the 'L' in Public.

Damn.

And here's to you, Mrs. Hopkinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know... [/b][/quote]
oh captain, it's a shame there aren't more like you in your nation of unadulterated c*nts.