• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Issue after installing TRF2022 mod. Some teams have no players in their squad?

Nacani

Academy Player
I recently installed the 2022 mod with the new rosters and jerseys and I found out that teams like the Western Force and small teams like Brazil for example have no players in their squad? How can we fix this?

You haven't installed the mod and roster correctly if you're seeing "Brazil" as a team. Install the mod files into your Rugby 08 install location, put the roster into your My Documents/EA Sports folder and make sure you load it in the game.

Oh okay, but what about the Western Force? Why don't they have any players? Should I just reinstall the mod in the game files? I won't lose changes to the roster that I've made right?

Oh okay, but what about the Western Force? Why don't they have any players? Should I just reinstall the mod in the game files? I won't lose changes to the roster that I've made right?
Yes you should start with a clean install on an un-modded game, do not try to overwrite an existing mod as this can cause errors, as you've experienced. This will overwrite any changes you've made.

Latest posts