• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

It's a beautiful sight

W

wygy

Its a beautiful sight isn't it?!?

3 S.A team's in the top 4 of the S14 standings.... i'd never thought I'd say that for a long time

and I don't need reminding that the All Blacks aren't involved...

let me just enjoy this moment!!!!

:bravo:

Yeah man you enjoy it, Enjoy every minute of it the SA teams are playing really well :p

i see the blues, hurricanes and the crusaders making the top 4 by the end of the comp with maybe the sharks number 4 (not necisarily in that order)

though the force could take that last spot being the best performed aussie team.

o_O this year is weird

yeah the sa teams especially the lions are performing well beyond their expectations. still only a few rounds in and as it always seems to be the back half of the competition is what counts

i see the blues, hurricanes and the crusaders making the top 4 by the end of the comp with maybe the sharks number 4 (not necisarily in that order)

though the force could take that last spot being the best performed aussie team.

o_O this year is weird
[/b]

Yeah i totally agree this years comp has been really weird i bet you not to many people pick the result that took place last weekend.

I think it's fair to say that Australian teams are no hope for this years crown...especially when the All Blacks come back, and the way SA teams are playing.

Its a beautiful sight isn't it?!?

3 S.A team's in the top 4 of the S14 standings.... i'd never thought I'd say that for a long time

and I don't need reminding that the All Blacks aren't involved...

let me just enjoy this moment!!!!

:bravo:
[/b]

Hopefully they might be able to carry this form into the R.W.C. :cheers:

Ps. Enjoy it :bravo:

I think it's fair to say that Australian teams are no hope for this years crown...especially when the All Blacks come back, and the way SA teams are playing.
[/b]

But thats a good thing i would sooner see a SA team up there in the final four rather than a aussie team :cheers:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

But thats a good thing i would sooner see a SA team up there in the final four rather than a aussie team :cheers:
[/b][/quote]

Quite true. I hope SA can bring a super crown home...finally!

Only early.. Cheetahs and Sharks yet to get on the road... enjoy it while it lasts

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Quite true. I hope SA can bring a super crown home...finally!
[/b][/quote]

Oh i wouldn't go that far :p

1.blues
2.highlanders
3.hurricanes
4.crusaders

top 4..now wouldnt that be the ultimate trial match for the allblacks???..who cares about the chiefs..we only need sivivatu,mills and bryon from them..they are certified

GO NZ!!!

Latest posts