• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

It's going to be an Easter weekend to remember!

S

St Helens RLFC

Well, that's not true, but it's a massive weekend gaming wise. Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, AND Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 out on the same day.

What do choose and how to pay for it...

Work gave me $900 in Myer vouchers (big department store in Australia), so I'm set for the xmas season.

I plan on getting;

GH 3
PES 2008
COD 4
Ace Combat 6
Assassin's Creed
Kane & Lynch

BAM!!

CoD4 i hope to get today - defo tomorrow

i wont be playing anything else all weekend

it is my Duty of Call

see you in the battlefields.......1 shot 1 kill, is all a sniper needs!!!

here any russle in the bushes - RUN!!!!!!

my big weekend in a few weeks.

super mario galaxy - been watching videos etc this game will be awesome
Nights journey of dreams - been following this one for awhile and recent info suggests releasing same week as galaxy.

gears of war pc. may come out in aus same week as nights and galaxy but possibly a week earlier hard to actually say just yet.

plus new beast of a pc proabbly with sli 8800 GT's and a quadcore. although this could be the week after the games not sure yet

i thought easter was in april? or am i missing something...

no games for me at the moment. havnt even been playing anything lately.

stopped playing all my games... nothing is holding my interest long enough.

i thought easter was in april? or am i missing something...

no games for me at the moment. havnt even been playing anything lately.

stopped playing all my games... nothing is holding my interest long enough. [/b]
Hmmm yes I'm not quite following either...

<span style="color:#3333ff">Now that I've finished school and in between getting drunk, riding and other random things I'm replaying lots of games. On the top of my list are "Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix", "Max Payne II: The Fall Of Max Payne", "Hitman: Codename 47" and "Neverwinter Nights".
</span>

Smackdown vs Raw 2008 will be the ****. Even though I'm not even close to being a wrestling fan, those games are off the hook. They keep you going for ages, god they're fun. Then there's FIFA08, NHL08, Tiger Woods 08 and Madden08

He sez in the very first post that it is not Easter weekend....read the damn post....

I assume he wanted to bring attention to the topic and/or imply the joy of Easter n shiz

The easter thing is a Mitchell & Webb quote pertaining to his avatar of Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar...check out YouTube for it

He sez in the very first post that it is not Easter weekend....read the damn post....

I assume he wanted to bring attention to the topic and/or imply the joy of Easter n shiz [/b]
No he doesn't...he says "Well, that's not true" in relation to the topic ***le. Obviously woosaah and I interpreted this in the way of "Its not true that it will be a big easter weekend", rather than "its not true that its easter weekend". A tad ambiguous with different people interpreting it in different ways :)

Latest posts