• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

It's not yet July

When I read such threads as this, it makes me realize what an honor it is to be a part of this august company...

das

When I read such threads as this, it makes me realize what an honor it is to be a part of this august company...

das

*too toom tah*

It would be totally killer if we had a way of actually playing drumrolls at the end of our posts.

Yeah, it appears that the match thread making deal has become a more laissez faire approach.

I'd be happy enough to take on the TRFies seeing as cymro isn't really around anymore.

oooh, fancy. French and everything...you must be one classy Guinness drinker.

Enough with Your political rhetoric TRF staff. It's to the guillotine with all of you. Your let them eat cake attitude has caused I'm Scotty to go insane, smear feces on his face and expose himself to traffic. I trust the French posters will provide.

Enough with Your political rhetoric TRF staff. It's to the guillotine with all of you. Your let them eat cake attitude has caused I'm Scotty to go insane, smear feces on his face and expose himself to traffic. I trust the French posters will provide.

provide more shhit to spread on their faces ? nope. I'm very reserved when it comes to scato manners. Well not really. But about the guillotine: we're sort of, well, pansies nowadays (YES only nowadays, in case someone was in the hunt for that one...) so we don't exactly condone those anymore...or defending our nation...or common sense...
In fact, you could quite say the French are now suicidal...but no guillotines. Too "backwards", you see.

Latest posts