• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

It's not yet July

Seriously though. Where the TRFies at? I didn't expect to be starting work before noms went up.

Why thank you Big E...

I'm not always a douche... (shampoo in French, if I'm correct)

hahaha, no "shower". But close enough. So yeah, you're not always a shower.

Seriously though. Where the TRFies at? I didn't expect to be starting work before noms went up.

ooooooh, you eager little tomato (with the English pronunciation, tom-AH-to). Playing it cool so far but your spider senses are tingling now, mm ?

Exactly...

I want to at least know what are all the noms this year, and if there are any new additions...

Also, will repmania be in some way coincide with the TRF'ies??

Exactly...

I want to at least know what are all the noms this year, and if there are any new additions...

Also, will repmania be in some way coincide with the TRF'ies??

Repmania? Hmmm, too easy to manipulate for vote buying. That's more of an autumnal do anyway.

I think we should get rid of the best mod award, seeing as they do literally nothing these days.

Repmania? Hmmm, too easy to manipulate for vote buying. That's more of an autumnal do anyway.

I think we should get rid of the best mod award, seeing as they do literally nothing these days.

Maybe you should be reinstated....

If you look at the Super Rugby match threads it was only myself, Mr Fish and Conrad Smith that started those threads... Draggsy helped here and there though... But Nick, was absent on a permanent basis... If he gets nominated for best SH poster again, then we all know that the TRF'ies are rigged...

Yeah, it appears that the match thread making deal has become a more laissez faire approach.

I'd be happy enough to take on the TRFies seeing as cymro isn't really around anymore.

Maybe you should be reinstated....

If you look at the Super Rugby match threads it was only myself, Mr Fish and Conrad Smith that started those threads... Draggsy helped here and there though... But Nick, was absent on a permanent basis... If he gets nominated for best SH poster again, then we all know that the TRF'ies are rigged...

Do I detect a hint of bitterness there heineken. If for some reason I win the award for a fourth year or so - we can only assume it is because the quality of my posts remain the gold standard of the South Hemisphere. It also seems to have coincided with Darwin taking month long absences around this time, but I couldn't manage to kidnap him this year as he defected to Australia.

Last edited:
Do I detect a hint of bitterness there heineken. If for some reason I win the award for a fourth year or so - we can only assume it is because the quality of my posts remain the gold standard of the South Hemisphere. It also seems to have coincided with Darwin taking month long absences around this time, but I couldn't manage to kidnap him this year as he defected to Australia.

While you're here Nick, is there any work going into the TRFies this year? The inner sanctum is giving no info.

I had to do something to awaken you from your slumber...

I said it before, and I'll say it again, you won fair and square every time... The tribe has spoken...

While you're here Nick, is there any work going into the TRFies this year? The inner sanctum is giving no info.

I am authorized to inform you, that every consideration has gone into maintaining the standard of the TRFies. The appropriate authorities are doing their utmost to present a 'TRFies' which will reflect The Rugby Forum's proud history as a premium rugby forum, honoring the spirit of the award, and looking ahead to TRF's bright future. While we are reluctant to give more details, it is important for our members to note that good things take time and we are sure to present updates on when TRF_Cymro will organize events. More details will be presented two Saturdays ago - according to Draggs...

Yeah, it appears that the match thread making deal has become a more laissez faire approach.

I'd be happy enough to take on the TRFies seeing as cymro isn't really around anymore.

We do appear to have lost most of our Welshmen recently.

I am authorized to inform you, that every consideration has gone into maintaining the standard of the TRFies. The appropriate authorities are doing their utmost to present a 'TRFies' which will reflect The Rugby Forum's proud history as a premium rugby forum, honoring the spirit of the award, and looking ahead to TRF's bright future. While we are reluctant to give more details, it is important for our members to note that good things take time and we are sure to present updates on when TRF_Cymro will organize events. More details will be presented two Saturdays ago - according to Draggs...
um.......... what ?

Latest posts