• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

It's May

Status
Not open for further replies.
822x.jpg

Lads put me into power and I promise to crush communism on this forum definitively, namely the slippery Ho Chi mac95 who has been slinging his red nonsense for years on this forum.

Lads put me into power and I promise to crush communism on this forum definitively, namely the slippery Ho Chi mac95 who has been slinging his red nonsense for years on this forum.

Don't put anyone into power, we must all do our bit for the good of the forum and be treated equally, apart from me who only has negative effects on the forum and is treated like a Stalin... God, God sorry.

Don't put anyone into power, we must all do our bit for the good of the forum and be treated equally, apart from me who only has negative effects on the forum and is treated like a Stalin... God, God sorry.
Quiet you identity confused stuttering communist. Take one of these.
th

When one jumper falls there is always another comrade jumper ready to pick up the thread and take his place.

facepalmtree.

Hey about that (the TRFies) - I thought the other day, while staring into the solemn stars casually, it would be cool if we added a category: "most missed". People come and go, it's the sad cycle of (internet forum) life, and maybe we should honor some of the basterds who've left us...

facepalmtree.

Hey about that (the TRFies) - I thought the other day, while staring into the solemn stars casually, it would be cool if we added a category: "most missed". People come and go, it's the sad cycle of (internet forum) life, and maybe we should honor some of the basterds who've left us...

My most missed last year also would have been my least missed.....might be the case this year as well.

What categories would you like to see added?

well how about what I said ? Makes sense, no ?:

"Hey about that (the TRFies) - I thought the other day, while staring into the solemn stars casually, it would be cool if we added a category: "most missed". People come and go, it's the sad cycle of (internet forum) life, and maybe we should honor some of the basterds who've left us..."

Worst poster. All in good fun of course. TRF could do with some more negative awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts