• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

It's May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst poster. All in good fun of course. TRF could do with some more negative awards.

noooooo, this is a recipe for chaos. Ppl will start using this in appearance as a joke but with real spite behind, and the concerned member will see that (or think he's seeing it when it's not there) and will get pizsed off, fk it.
In a perfect world negative awards are hilarious, but this suuuure ain't one so..."most boring member" and all that, I don't think we should have em.

Well, the key is to make it non-specific. Worst poster is relatively harmless imo, whereas picking out a specific trait that makes someone a poor poster verges on a personal attack. For example, me say "yeah, you're a bit **** eh?" is less offensive in my mind than going "You. You're boring. You have a boring personality and I do not like you because of it."

But maybe it's a cultural thing. Irish people all hate each other and as such are constantly ripping into each other. Because we're *****.

I think a lot of posters will take it a lot more literally than you'd like to think. I can think of specific posters as I type this who'll pick guys they really think are the worst posters. And those will then want to strike back......TRFies should be about peace, I mean, with an avatar like that you should understand all this limpidly.

tumblr_inline_n3mp1i8q591qlt9vc.png

na its so i can win something i think i'll get a nominations for best user for banter! ;)

I would genuinely change my nationality to Scottish, secure Scottish citizenship, be flayed be King Edward after starting a rebellion and get stabbed in a Glasgow Rangers Celtic scrap to steal your award.

na its so i can win something i think i'll get a nominations for best user for banter! ;)

If you want an award I suggest you get behind the 'Worst Poster' campaign. You got a shot kiddo.

I drank an Irn Bru last week, I feel qualified for best Scot.

Do the French posters have another set of awards that only they compete for and use as an excuse whenever they don't do well in the TRFies?

Ahh, come on. No need for a new set.

Translation - Don't see myself keeping the award.

My Scottish ancestry goes back to Rev. Archibald Stobo (google him - very interesting life), and my great-granny's maiden name was Macbeth. I think that qualifies me to be the best Worst-Scottish-American poster. :)

das

haha funny
ahh, don't listen to him, he's a "Professional A$shole". You're alright Scottie.

Best thread derailing duo?
ahemm....scuse me. I may not be Irish, but I have a legitimate shot at that award (if it ever came around).

Do the French posters have another set of awards that only they compete for and use as an excuse whenever they don't do well in the TRFies?
As a matter of fact we don't. But thank you for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts