It's my birthday

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
That's right, I **** you not. Feicyarsoundclasslad is mortal like the rest of you and ages appropriately. Now I'm 21 and can do whatever the **** I so choose. I am class. So I've decided that since I'm a man now I should set a few things straight:

1) Ln7, you are not me. You can never be me. Trying to be as sound as me is a waste of your time. Just try to live your life in my rather large shadow (it's large because Im sound, not fat.)
2) Darwin, cop on.
3) I miss my heroes. Getting old makes you realise how flawed people are. That sucks. However, there are still real heores to aspire. Personally I love Frank Turner. Listen to his music, he's incredibly easy to relate to.
4) Lucky guy, you message me on facebook at the worst possible times. One of these days I will respond!
5) I am class. You guys are quite lucky to have me here.

Muh baaaybeee b al growin' up! Hppy 21st xoxoxoxo

That's right, I **** you not. Feicyarsoundclasslad is mortal like the rest of you and ages appropriately. Now I'm 21 and can do whatever the **** I so choose. I am class. So I've decided that since I'm a man now I should set a few things straight:

1) Ln7, you are not me. You can never be me. Trying to be as sound as me is a waste of your time. Just try to live your life in my rather large shadow (it's large because Im sound, not fat.)
2) Darwin, cop on.
3) I miss my heroes. Getting old makes you realise how flawed people are. That sucks. However, there are still real heores to aspire. Personally I love Frank Turner. Listen to his music, he's incredibly easy to relate to.
4) Lucky guy, you message me on facebook at the worst possible times. One of these days I will respond!
5) I am class. You guys are quite lucky to have me here.

I'm quite certain I'm the ****ing man Feic..

Clearly the people spoke.

I was the Champ.

I am the champ

and until you return from your self imposed shameful exile and we slug it out in the ring for the ***le

It will remain like that.

I'm waiting.

Soft.

Hah, I have no memory of posting this.

Your spelling and grammar is very good drunk. You most clearly are the man, I come on here and post after a night out and I don't understand a word of it. And then there's LN7's posts...

I'm quite certain I'm the ****ing man Feic..

Clearly the people spoke.

I was the Champ.

I am the champ

and until you return from your self imposed shameful exile and we slug it out in the ring for the ***le

It will remain like that.

I'm waiting.

Soft.

Here you were the champ when I wasn't involved it was like when Ulster were the H cup champs in 1999 when the English weren't involved. :p

Happy birthday Feic ... it seems like you had a good one :)

I just feel privileged to be mentioned by name.

*Basks in the glory*

Congrats on making the big 21 by the way.

Last edited:
Found this gem

403473_221177291332962_1887101272_n.jpg

I've mates that attend that (literal) **** college.

Latest posts