• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Its scorpion putrajaya again..

Sukandaily.com.my

Academy Player
Country Flag
Malaysia
SCORPION PUTRAJAYA RUGBY CLUB gained instant revenge against the favourite ASAS RC with 14-7 a Cup final victory in their home tournament the MMP Communications. Noble Star SCORPION SEVENS early November at Pavilion Sekolah Sultan Alam Shah Putrajaya. A week earlier, 31<sup style="position: relative; bottom: 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline;">st</sup> October, they lost to ASAS RC in quarter final Kajang X by thin score line 7-10.

Scorpion is rich in its raw talent and for year 2010, this new local club already collected 5 trophies; three in Cup Final and two in Plate final.

Fourth of July, first time appearance in international game Power NS Royal Sevens 2010, Scorpion Putrajaya ended their campaign as Cup runners-up after lost 17-19 to Bandaraya Dragons from Kuala Lumpur. Two weeks later on the 17<sup style="position: relative; bottom: 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline;">th</sup> of July, Scorpion Putrajaya continue looking for their first ***le of the season. They captured the inaugural Putrajaya 10s Rugby Championship with an outstanding performance in sudden-death-extra time after defeating ASAS RC 21-17.

They also emerged Plate Champions in both Putrajaya Rugby 15s League ‘Now Everyone Can Try’ and in the Perlis Laksamana 10s Championship in May 2010 and the recent tournament SCORPION SEVENS was their fifth success in 7 months.

With its new black and yellow jersey image sponsored by Gilbert South East Asia, Scorpion Putrajaya Rugby Club hope to strengthen its position in the coming year, 2011.

MJA_4445.jpg

Mohsin Abdullah (black/yellow) and Azmir Kamsar with challenge trophy

MJA_4520.jpg

Scorpion Putrajaya Rugby Club

Note: Welcome to www.sukandaily.com.my, special thanks to rugby fan from all over the world. Up to this date, most visitors for this web site are from New Zealand and Japan. Thank you for joining us. - http://www.sukandaily.com.my/v3.1/i...n&catid=1:berita-sukandailytempatan&Itemid=13

Latest posts