• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

itv coverage

There will soon be a trophy for every matchup

England-Scotland
England-Ireland
France-Italy
Ireland-Scotland

You then have the Triple Crown too, it's all a bit daft.

to sum ITV's coverage -: CRAP

Nobody wants to see Maggie Alphonso get her off, the commentators are crap sounds like a pair of ex public school pricks with whom the general down to earth rugby follower has know correlation, the summarisers are also crap.
Apart from Flatman and Wilkinson they should get rid, Inverdale is so patronising he has become 2nd only to Simon Cowell in the love to smack him in the mouth category.

In contrast the BBC remains excellent in every aspect.

Nobody wants to see Maggie Alphonso get her off/QUOTE]

Dirty boy.

It's not on Sky and that's all I'm thankful for. The Beeb is being skinned alive and is therefore shedding sport like snakeskin. Some ads and catching up with the analysis in subsequent days beats the extra thirty quid a month I'd otherwise have to spend. Small mercies are often great*

*Like minimal Austin Healey punditry

to sum ITV's coverage -: CRAP

Nobody wants to see Maggie Alphonso get her off, the commentators are crap sounds like a pair of ex public school pricks with whom the general down to earth rugby follower has know correlation, the summarisers are also crap.
Apart from Flatman and Wilkinson they should get rid, Inverdale is so patronising he has become 2nd only to Simon Cowell in the love to smack him in the mouth category.

In contrast the BBC remains excellent in every aspect.

Mark Pougatch presents ITV, John Inverdale presents BBC rugby. You're right though that BBC's presentation is far superior.

attachment.php

Ironically when Ireland won it

If the picture quality, jerseys and size of player doesn't age that photo the elation of Ireland's players having beat Scotland does.

If the picture quality, jerseys and size of player doesn't age that photo the elation of Ireland's players having beat Scotland does.

Its only played for between Ireland and England. Nothing to do with Scotland.

Anyone else wish dayglo would just shut up? Loves the sound of his own voice that one

Absolutely his nasal intonation is just as bad as Jamie Salmon's and his analysis 10 times worse......

There will soon be a trophy for every matchup

England-Scotland
England-Ireland
France-Italy
Ireland-Scotland

You then have the Triple Crown too, it's all a bit daft.
Not to mention the Cook Cup, Mandela Cup, etc etc

Far better to just make the Raeburn Shield official and be done with it.

Hopefully a year studying in Toulouse next year will help, no clue why I chose there of all places! ;)

I spent most of my 6 months there in Hegarty's (Mulligans) up beside the prison, grand rue saint michel, so learned fk all french - but its a great spot and you'll get to watch the Jackeens defend Sam.

Its only played for between Ireland and England. Nothing to do with Scotland.
That's the English one? No wonder they don't televise that!!
I spent most of my 6 months there in Hegarty's (Mulligans) up beside the prison, grand rue saint michel, so learned fk all french - but its a great spot and you'll get to watch the Jackeens defend Sam.
Noted! Thanks, At this rate they'll be playing Kilmacud Crokes' minor team with all their panel off to the states or New Zealand, not looking great!

Latest posts