• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ive got Xbox Version

B

Boomslangnz

Been playing for a few days and its really good,Normal was too easy for me so ive been playing a Super 12 campaign on hard

Hard is a good difficulty although AI kicks too much which gets frustrating.

Had a no try contest with the chiefs where i lost 12-9 (they kicked 4 drop goals)

then played the reds and score ended 52-48

So not every game is the same as some are really hard to get over the try line while others arent.

Positives

-There is NO problem with control set
-Graphics are great
-Jumping!
-Tacking Animations are awesome
-Speed of the game is good
-Best Rugby Game since JLR
-Moves are awesome when they work
-Gameplay is really good

Negatives

-Kicking Ingame sucks
-Centre is always standing over by the wing
-AI kicks WAY too much (even on hard)
-Cant start moves from Mauls or Lineouts
-You can tackle players in midair while they have the ball and no penalty is called
-No Headhigh tackles
-You only see Fights etc in cutscenes
<
(they should get like NHL fights)
-AI kicks too many drop goals over
-Commentary is crap and so so boring (after playing the game then watching the crusaders game where murray was co-commentating he just sounds so crap ingame)
-You can only do 20 minute halves MAX (why the f**k dont you give us 40)

Originally posted by TRUTH@Mar 13 2005, 06:01 PM
AND WERE DID U GET IT FROM?
Well....perhaps his name will give us a clue

"Boomslangnz"

Boom -
Lots of boom sounds (Iraq) or boom cars (Auckland or anywhere) or boom boom shake shake the room action (States).

slang -
Well that could be just about anywhere where they speak english

nz -
possibly NZ

As a combination perhaps?

Boomslang -
This sounds more America.

Slangnz -
Possibly nz or just an American way of writing "slangs"

Conclusion:
Probably American considering he also does not play rugby.

ppl say the commentart SUCKS!!!I Personally Having the game i think its good not great not bad

Yeah I got it last night and am very impressed. The games feels very polished. I think its one of those games that would be better as a two player game though.

TheDell

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Mar 13 2005, 06:29 PM
I know...... your 50% Irish and 50% Argentinian....I meat the other guys.
hmmm thats an interesting mix... Technically I'm 50% Irish and 50% percent Swedish, but I was born in Australia, so how much percent aussie am I?
<

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 13 2005, 06:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Mar 13 2005, 06:37 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Gay-Guy
@Mar 13 2005, 06:29 PM
I know...... your 50% Irish and 50% Argentinian....I meat the other guys.
hmmm thats an interesting mix... Technically I'm 50% Irish and 50% percent Swedish, but I was born in Australia, so how much percent aussie am I?
<
[/b]
100%

....if you want to be.

I would give the percentages to whatever each person decides for themself. It is a personal decision rather than a set one. You may be born in Japan from Zambian and Canadian parents who were only visiting there on an OE but brought you up in France. So what are you? Whatever you want to be.

Choose your affiliation and be proud of it.

I have no qualms when I hear people with little or no actual Samoan blood say they are Samoan. Hell, if they are proud to call themselves Samoans then that is good enough for me. I have also heard of people who were born and bred in Samoa for decades but left to go to America and now they want to be known as American. So be it I say.

Nothing wrong with saying you are a combination either, no matter how small the link.

The problems occur when exclusive people say you are not something when you want to be one. People who say "Not enough blood" or "Never been here" or "Can't speak our language".

Cultures and countries are forever revolving so there is no need to be so exclusive. If you really think about.........in the context of history we are now all "mongrels"....yet we are ALL Humans.

And I don't have the XBox version yet.

LOL!!!you talking bout people and right at the end and i dont have the Xbox version yet your funny man and im part maori too LOL

Part Maori?????????

How?????? Please explain?

K.O.T (Keeping on Topic) Have you got the XBox version?

no i have the PS2 Version
and my daddy's granddad was maori and my grandad was born in NZ and moved to Argentina and i was born in argentina lol

but ive heard the Xbox graphics are smashing

Truly rugby is in your blood.

I always wanted to go to Argentina. Those babes!!! Remember Sabatini......leave Kounikova and the new Russian girls for dead. So.......are Argentinian girls as babish as we outsiders percieve? If they are then what a masterstroke your Grandad going to Argentina.

OMG!!!!!! It's true!!!!!!!!!! Why the hell didn't I go to Argentina when I was young? Probably because I couldn't afford the airfare.

Well Humphreys......good you like this game but we will have to wait till one of the ***les comes out on XBox live before we meet on the feild. K.O.T I hope R2006 is XBox live.

yea i hope so to if it is ima play you!!dat be tight!!it would be cool if they put more leagues on too

Latest posts