• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jake White appointed as Director of Rugby at Bulls

how do you feel about this?

He is good it seems at pulling together underperforming teams, and the Bulls actually want to play a style that he is known for. They also have Morne there.
He is not a long term coach by any means so will be interesting to see how the power dynamic comes in to play there.

Bulls are in a badish place so i think good short term at the very least, from a Springbok perspective i hope he does not try and give Nienaber and Rassie ****.

how do you feel about this?

He is good it seems at pulling together underperforming teams, and the Bulls actually want to play a style that he is known for. They also have Morne there.
He is not a long term coach by any means so will be interesting to see how the power dynamic comes in to play there.

Bulls are in a badish place so i think good short term at the very least, from a Springbok perspective i hope he does not try and give Nienaber and Rassie ****.

I'm actually happy about it. Jake always seems to be doing well when he's in SA.

The question now is if Pote Human will stay as head coach, and if Jake will get someone else (better) in to assist him.

He is a World Cup winning coach. Anywhere else in the world he would be treated like a god.

However in South Africa it appears that he is almost despised and is not respected at all for his achievements.

Why is that?

awww jake shoulda come to wellington

Latest posts