• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jamie Lyon is the best player in the world

Oh.

Still, didn't steal this one...
p8a.jpg

:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jul 6 2009, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh.

Still, didn't steal this one...
p8a.jpg

:p[/b]
That sums up English Rugby League right there... still touching themselves to a New Zealand victory.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
EPIC FAIL[/b]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94rqPsBMA8I

I've seen better defending in the Golden Oldies games my Grandpa used to play when he was 60.

And despite that, is still the most lethal player in either code not named Inglis.

God knows how ugly it would get if he ever went to the Super Duper League if that's the cream of the league trotted out there.

You're not allowed to rate English players, gingergenius. If they aren't Australian, they aren't good enough.

Slater was again woeful against NSW he is not an origin fullback. Still Lyon is worse than Slater.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Jul 17 2009, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Slater was again woeful against NSW he is not an origin fullback. Still Lyon is worse than Slater.[/b]

though the Queensland backline is practically a world dream lineup...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jul 17 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You're not allowed to rate English players, gingergenius. If they aren't Australian, they aren't good enough.[/b]
Remember when you wanking on about how Paul Wellens was going to score a hat-trick every game and single handily win England the World Cup?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Slater was again woeful against NSW he is not an origin fullback. Still Lyon is worse than Slater.[/b]

Was hardly the worst player on either side, only mistake he made was the 8 point try, which wasn't even a try in the first place, let alone an 8 point one (even that fat tub of horse spunk Gould was saying it wasn't, and when he casts doubt over a NSW try you know it shouldn't be given), and no one else could've been picked would've had the timing and the speed to score his try.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jul 7 2009, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Jul 6 2009, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, that would be Gareth Ellis.[/b]

I assume he's struggling then?
[/b][/quote]

west tigers aren't my team but he didn't do anything special in their match against the cowboys I watched. he seems to be just another forward hitting it up and tackling whereas in the super league from what I saw he was getting more chances to attack more and be more creative. I suppose it was always going to be hard for him to shine in a team with the likes of marshall in it. I suspect in another nrl team ellis would be featuring a lot more.

lyon has not been the same since coming back into the nrl with manly. again maybe it's because of the team in his in with the likes of orford shouldering more of the creativity and playmaking responsibilty. the nrl game may not suit him as much either compared to the super league where he seemed to have a lot more room to move and get the ball more often at first receiver. no matter how you look at it though he is a vastly different player compared to when he was playing in the super league.

Latest posts