• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jamie Roberts on playing in France

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
Was watching a regular season match from last season recently, and it had this interview. It's from last April.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, the guy's a complete and utter nutter.
He's very bright, but he's often the first to cause complete mayhem when 'out for a drink' (like most medical students).
I happen to know someone who knows the majority of the Welsh squad, and she gives me updates.

1/2p is unfortunately as nice a guy as he appears, and dedicated to his missus (Jonny W is also a ridiculously nice guy apparently, and went out of his way to try to help 1/2p settle in Toulon)

Heh, the guy's a complete and utter nutter.
He's very bright, but he's often the first to cause complete mayhem when 'out for a drink' (like most medical students).
I happen to know someone who knows the majority of the Welsh squad, and she gives me updates.

1/2p is unfortunately as nice a guy as he appears, and dedicated to his missus (Jonny W is also a ridiculously nice guy apparently, and went out of his way to try to help 1/2p settle in Toulon)

Phillips has to be worse on the lash?

almost looks like Roberts' got a Hitler stache there on the YouTube thumbnail. Accidental art.