TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
Cory-Jane-hurricanes-gun-show_2601967.jpg

The Western Force have lined up All Blacks full-back Cory Jane as their replacement for James O'Connor.

http://planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,3824_6996499,00.html

No way, i don't think it suits his playing style at all. Now that O'Connors goneskis.

Apparently they have been talking to him for a while. I'd like to see him here (if he is leaving), we have a great forward pack who can provide good ball. Now they just need a solid backline with 1 or 2 big additions for 2012. They started working well towards the end of the season, there is not too far to go.

But saying that, if we can pick up anyone decent who is guaranteed to stay long term that would be preferable.

I really can't see it, would be more unlikely than Nonu to Sharks imo.

However, I'm pretty bad at predicting things involving rugby, saying that they probably both end up with these teams

Question: How do the budgets of the Aussie franchises work? Pretty broad question I suppose, but do they all have similair budgets, gate receipts, T.V. Rights, sponsoring income and all that stuff? Or is there a big gap like in SA with regards to Stormers/ Bulls to Cheetahs?

Latest posts