• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jessica Alba is Preggers

<div class='quotemain'> I don't think it's far fetched considering the CIA pushed crack in black communities across America. Cointelpro was proven to exist in which its priority was to prevent minorities from polictical uprising but Cointelpro no longer exists since the 80s. Believe it or not but I remember watching a Bob Marley documentury and the C.I.A kept their eye on Bob Marley because they feared he would gain political power. [/b]
Dude, quit listening to Kanye.
It's a discredit to "minorities and gays" if they are so easily whiped out. It's basically saying that certain ethnic groups can't help being addicts and are easily fooled. If that's what you want us all to believe, fine, but then don't complain when we don't let you into our country clubs, for we aren't addicts or fooled easily...wait, we voted for Bush twice didn't we? ****...there goes that theory.
[/b][/quote]
You can find alot of articles about c.i.a pushing drugs if you want to search on google. I'm not trying to force my ideas or convince people on what I believe. I don't care really, but I do find it offensive when you saying that I am discrediting minorities. Since I am one myself,plus I've been treated like a minority my entire life.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> I don't think it's far fetched considering the CIA pushed crack in black communities across America. Cointelpro was proven to exist in which its priority was to prevent minorities from polictical uprising but Cointelpro no longer exists since the 80s. Believe it or not but I remember watching a Bob Marley documentury and the C.I.A kept their eye on Bob Marley because they feared he would gain political power. [/b]
Dude, quit listening to Kanye.
It's a discredit to "minorities and gays" if they are so easily whiped out. It's basically saying that certain ethnic groups can't help being addicts and are easily fooled. If that's what you want us all to believe, fine, but then don't complain when we don't let you into our country clubs, for we aren't addicts or fooled easily...wait, we voted for Bush twice didn't we? ****...there goes that theory.
[/b][/quote]
You can find alot of articles about c.i.a pushing drugs if you want to search on google. I'm not trying to force my ideas or convince people on what I believe. I don't care really, but I do find it offensive when you saying that I am discrediting minorities. Since I am one myself,plus I've been treated like a minority my entire life.
[/b][/quote]
So why further the degradation of minorities by pushing an idea that paints minorities in a horrible light. African-Americans like Kanye West are saying that the White US Govt invented AIDS and Pushed crack into the Ghettos, and that's why so many minorities struggle with these things. Who made the minorities do it? No one forced them to, right? What it says is that minorities are unable to control their base urges and therefore even if we make these actions deadly, they'll keep doing them because they can't resist sex and getting high. So, you agreeing with these "theories" is agreeing with the fact that the people in the ghetto are to weak to resist base urges and that it's the governments fault.
I just think that it's a horrible idea. I'm not saying there isn't real discrimination out there, I've seen it, but I think this sort of ideology is harmful. It propogates two false images 1. minorities are beyond self-control, 2. the government is practicing genocide. I'm in no way a big fan of my government, and I think they've covered up plenty. I just think this is poorly constructed thought in the same vein as the Nation of Islam's preaching (see malcom x, and farakan). I believe we are all created equal. I think it's a shame to use these sorts of tactics and push this sort of agenda in response to being discriminated against.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
BTW we got bigger things to worry about. Like the name for my baby! I'm thinking Enis it's a boy and Gina if it's a girl [/b]
C'mon they're celebs and one of them is named "Cash." I hope they name the baby something crazy, like Spidermonkey or Voltron or Radimus Prime.
[/b][/quote]

I'm in favor of Voltron.
[/b][/quote]

Cause it's super bad-ass?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
BTW we got bigger things to worry about. Like the name for my baby! I'm thinking Enis it's a boy and Gina if it's a girl [/b]
C'mon they're celebs and one of them is named "Cash." I hope they name the baby something crazy, like Spidermonkey or Voltron or Radimus Prime.
[/b][/quote]

I'm in favor of Voltron.
[/b][/quote]

Cause it's super bad-ass? [/b][/quote]
Voltron is super bad-ass...when I have a son, I may name him that.

May your only offspring be female.

Also, O'Roth, where's theverb in the following sentence?:
So why further the degradation of minorities[/b]

DarkmanX, I think you're underestimating minorities when saying stuff like that.
Also, as soon as you stop acting like a minority, things will go better. At least, that's what I believe. I don't mean you should stop being who you are, just stop accentuating that you belong to a certain group. When you go arund, saying 'I belong to a minority' people will see you as nothing more than 'of a minority'. And you're much more.

May your only offspring be female.

Also, O'Roth, where's theverb in the following sentence?:
So why further the degradation of minorities[/b]

DarkmanX, I think you're underestimating minorities when saying stuff like that.
Also, as soon as you stop acting like a minority, things will go better. At least, that's what I believe. I don't mean you should stop being who you are, just stop accentuating that you belong to a certain group. When you go arund, saying 'I belong to a minority' people will see you as nothing more than 'of a minority'. And you're much more. [/b]
1. The Verb was "Further"
2. I agree with your statement towards Darkman. Minorities propagate Minority Stereotypes.

to further is a verb??

holy Crap, I learned something here!

*dear diary...*

Thanks for clearing that up for me Nate :)

Lets just hope Cash doesn't name the baby Cheque, to honour his dad. I guess it would be better than naming it after his grandfathers name, Overdraft. Although his brother and cousin, Deposit and Refund respectively, were close to him during his childhood.

Jessica Alba must by pretty damn stupid to be involved with some douche called Cash...

So why further the degradation of minorities by pushing an idea that paints minorities in a horrible light. African-Americans like Kanye West are saying that the White US Govt invented AIDS and Pushed crack into the Ghettos, and that's why so many minorities struggle with these things.[/b]

I couldn't really give two shits about Knaye West hes a *****. Besides I don't look at the issue as a black vs White I look at it as The Goverment vs The peoeple.

Who made the minorities do it? No one forced them to, right? What it says is that minorities are unable to control their base urges and therefore even if we make these actions deadly, they'll keep doing them because they can't resist sex and getting high. So, you agreeing with these "theories" is agreeing with the fact that the people in the ghetto are to weak to resist base urges and that it's the governments fault.[/b]

Do you want to know what made people do it? "The ghetto". what Race you are or being a minority is irrelevent, When you live in miserable conditions and have f*** all cash, there are high chances are you'll want to resort to drugs to escape reality. I think i have a pretty valid opinion considering I lived in the ghetto (and been to others) for nearly my entire life. Since I live in a multicultural society I've seen drug fiends of all races brown,white,asians etc. If someone pushed tonnes of crack around my old neighbourhood It would have major effect no matter what race. Also about the aids thing, It would really only take one person to get aids to f*** it up for everyone else. Take into consideration that (correct if im wrong im no expert) at the moment minoritys are reproducing faster than white people. People being promiscuious didnt cross my mind.

I just think that it's a horrible idea. I'm not saying there isn't real discrimination out there, I've seen it, but I think this sort of ideology is harmful. It propogates two false images 1. minorities are beyond self-control[/b]

yes it is a horrible idea, It's a horrible world. No Im not saying that minorities are out of control. Im saying that they were targeted and since poor people are more suspectible to getting swayed by drugs its likely they'll suffer because of it. You got to remember that Cointelpro's intentions were to prevent minorities from rising to political power and too keep them down. It is a horrible and pretty effective tactic if you ask me. Cointelpro has beeen proven to exist.

2. the government is practicing genocide. I'm in no way a big fan of my government, and I think they've covered up plenty. I just think this is poorly constructed thought in the same vein as the Nation of Islam's preaching (see malcom x, and farakan). I believe we are all created equal. I think it's a shame to use these sorts of tactics and push this sort of agenda in response to being discriminated against.
[/b]

Me believing in these theories have nothing to do with race, In fact most of the information I believe in I saw were documenturys and articles from white people. Some articles from minorities. I'll admit by no means am no expert on these theories and I am definantly not a racist. I have friends from sorts of cultures black,brown,white, asian etc. Your goverment is f***ed up, them practicing genocide isn't really farfetched to me. Most of the stuff that im talking about now I believe happened In the past and not neccesarily being practiced now.

How, in God's name, did this thread about possibly one the hottest women alive, turn into an idealogical warzone?!?!?! :blink: :blink: :blink:

I have a conspiracy theory about Jessica Alba.........

She's a minority, as there aren't many birds that hot who can start political debate as firey as this by having a bubby on the way.

I'm glad I'm not a minority, (even though I am unique) as I might have to start saying horrible things about AIDS in relation to a expectant young mother.

Then I'd be an ashamed minority.

Congrats Jessica for the baby, also for never being likely to read this thread.

Congrats Jessica for the baby, also for never being likely to read this thread. [/b]

I think that we can be glad that most celebrities can't read what everyone posts about them, I think they'd be shocked to find out how many people they never even met have formed their own opinion on them,often judging them without knowing any facts.

Certainly did... think it's only the price holding people back, otherwise with seeing it in action it'd would be worth getting eventually.

So why further the degradation of minorities by pushing an idea that paints minorities in a horrible light. African-Americans like Kanye West are saying that the White US Govt invented AIDS and Pushed crack into the Ghettos, and that's why so many minorities struggle with these things.[/b]

I couldn't really give two shits about Knaye West hes a *****. Besides I don't look at the issue as a black vs White I look at it as The Goverment vs The peoeple.

Who made the minorities do it? No one forced them to, right? What it says is that minorities are unable to control their base urges and therefore even if we make these actions deadly, they'll keep doing them because they can't resist sex and getting high. So, you agreeing with these "theories" is agreeing with the fact that the people in the ghetto are to weak to resist base urges and that it's the governments fault.[/b]

Do you want to know what made people do it? "The ghetto". what Race you are or being a minority is irrelevent, When you live in miserable conditions and have f*** all cash, there are high chances are you'll want to resort to drugs to escape reality. I think i have a pretty valid opinion considering I lived in the ghetto (and been to others) for nearly my entire life. Since I live in a multicultural society I've seen drug fiends of all races brown,white,asians etc. If someone pushed tonnes of crack around my old neighbourhood It would have major effect no matter what race. Also about the aids thing, It would really only take one person to get aids to f*** it up for everyone else. Take into consideration that (correct if im wrong im no expert) at the moment minoritys are reproducing faster than white people. People being promiscuious didnt cross my mind.

I just think that it's a horrible idea. I'm not saying there isn't real discrimination out there, I've seen it, but I think this sort of ideology is harmful. It propogates two false images 1. minorities are beyond self-control[/b]

yes it is a horrible idea, It's a horrible world. No Im not saying that minorities are out of control. Im saying that they were targeted and since poor people are more suspectible to getting swayed by drugs its likely they'll suffer because of it. You got to remember that Cointelpro's intentions were to prevent minorities from rising to political power and too keep them down. It is a horrible and pretty effective tactic if you ask me. Cointelpro has beeen proven to exist.

2. the government is practicing genocide. I'm in no way a big fan of my government, and I think they've covered up plenty. I just think this is poorly constructed thought in the same vein as the Nation of Islam's preaching (see malcom x, and farakan). I believe we are all created equal. I think it's a shame to use these sorts of tactics and push this sort of agenda in response to being discriminated against.
[/b]

Me believing in these theories have nothing to do with race, In fact most of the information I believe in I saw were documenturys and articles from white people. Some articles from minorities. I'll admit by no means am no expert on these theories and I am definantly not a racist. I have friends from sorts of cultures black,brown,white, asian etc. Your goverment is f***ed up, them practicing genocide isn't really farfetched to me. Most of the stuff that im talking about now I believe happened In the past and not neccesarily being practiced now.
[/b]

The government also invented aids.

"en cloque" like a famous french singer say... renaud!!
i'm so fan of her but now like spears.. hum...

Latest posts