• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Julius Malema

hope so, but unfortunately even if he does not have the ANC he still has his mass of uneducated followers, don' think it will be the end of him sadly

the guy is a dangerous racist, and has already got in far higher positions than he should have been allowed, if he gets in power he would ruin South Africa and turn it into Zimbabwe take two

That mass of uneducated followers are decreasing by a daily basis... last night in his hometown Seshego (which is actually a settlement next to my Hometown of Polokwane) there were celebrations taking place when they heard the ruling, instead of protest... there were however some followers who protested and got in a tussle with the celebrating ANC members...

I think he knows the end is nigh, and everywhere I go you hear more and more people saying he's an idiot and stuff like that... To me it looks like people's eyes are slowly opening up...

The DA even won a ward in Polokwane 2 weeks ago from the ANC, which is a big deal for the Limpopo Province...

:eek:

I'm flabbergasted.

Haha, well it was in the "Richer, Whiter" suburbs of town... and there were no campaigning taking place, if I didn't recieve an SMS from one of my friends who works for the DA, I wouldn't have known about the voting...

Haha, well it was in the "Richer, Whiter" suburbs of town... and there were no campaigning taking place, if I didn't recieve an SMS from one of my friends who works for the DA, I wouldn't have known about the voting...

Has to be Bendor ;)

Latest posts