• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June release

K

kinkon89

in rang to shops and same answers regarding bout the release of our new king.............................june!
<

Australia.....new south wales......granville....lidcombe(shop no.1)....parramatta (shop no.2)

naaaaaaawwwwwwww!!!!

well i just checked gamesan central park dse and gameplanet online in nz and still all have it for release on march 17. seems odd for a delay to come sure they could still be one maybe a week or 2 for shipping and other problems but until june means that something must be added for a delay that long.Also they have had media launches in aus and nz and also the trainning camps in aus as well I don't think ea would do this unless the game was relesing in march sometime

good point.......we hope it comes out soon.......but please not june!

it wud be torture!

Sounds plausible, esoj. Hey Kinkon, maybe you just struck a game shop where they were fairly ignorant of the ***le and didn't know so took a guess.

Or maybe by June they were pronouncing: "Due-in".
<

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 1 2005, 04:58 PM

it wud be torture!
mate, just go to gpstore.com.au and it has it for the 8th of March.

Originally posted by Wallaby84+Mar 1 2005, 05:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wallaby84 @ Mar 1 2005, 05:23 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Mar 1 2005, 04:58 PM

it wud be torture!
mate, just go to gpstore.com.au and it has it for the 8th of March. [/b]
mate they are alot of release dates!

k mate!

Kinkon, please. Slow down and take some time to think about your posts. Most of them are really anoying, in the way that you don't write the correct words or just don't spell right. I'm not saying that you have to be gramaticly correct all the time, because chances are I spelt gramaticly wrong. Its just that reading things like "mate they are alot of release dates! k mate! " just seems to get on my nerves. Sorry if you get offended just letting you know how I feel
<

FAR OUT! IF THIS IS RUE IM GONNA PUNCH SOMETHING OR SOMEONE WHO IS NEAREST TO ME!!!!
SERIOUSLY THOUGH, THIS IS BULLSHIT IF TRUE THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO US NOW! THE GAME IS ALREADY FINISHED ISN'T IT!! IF THE DELAY IS TO DO WITH ADVERTISING OR WHATEVER IM UST ****** OFF.TYPICAL THOUGH AS SOON AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO A GAME AND DEMO!!! THEY JUST GO " MARCH ISN'T A GOOD IDEA. LEST PUSH IT BACK TO SMEEGING JUNE!

I dont really think we need to worry about a june release it'll never happen, I'll stand by gpstore.com.au who have listed it as 8th of March as I usually always check these guys first for release dates and 99% there right or there even a little late!! I've looked around alot, at all kinds of forums and shops and everybody says it'l be the 8th or the 12th so I can safely say June will never happen, so I think some peoples should calm down a bit and dont let there excitement overtake some simple logic. Im excited as the next person to get playing this game but just relax a little and we will see rugby 2005 in mid march! I'll bet the house on it.

I doubt they've pushed it back to June. Last I heard they were shipping the game as we speak. Where the f***'s the demo?

IGN ps2 had an updated release list for March TODAY and Rugby 2005 is still supposed to be released on March 8th (next Tuesday).
I don't know how reliable this information is, but IGN usually provides accurate release dates.

The Game will also be released in SA on the 12th Of March (Latest date)
So I think that info is correct bob!

There won't be a Demo released as EA feels that it wouldn't do the game justice! :S

This is what I was told by an EA rep just a couple of hours ago...
There's also talks about the New Cricket hitting stores in June/July...also under development at EA Canada!

New Graphics engine wil be inplemented there aswell!

Originally posted by Springbok@Mar 1 2005, 11:23 PM
There won't be a Demo released as EA feels that it wouldn't do the game justice! :S
Bloody c***s. Locksley seemed to think the demo was excellent, why'd they even make the stupid f***er then.

I don't know why! Doesn't make sence!
But considering that the game release date is within the next 2 weeks...the release of a Demo is kinda pointless now! :s

Locksley also said the "right stick - Big hit" was in the demo but not the full version - so maybe they didn't want to release a demo version which offered features not in the final version.

Yeah...I guess it's better that way!

The Demo however did look stunning! And very very tempting to play!
<

So...it's final then!
We'll have to wait for the full version.
<

Latest posts