• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Just got the PS2 Version

Can you please tell me who is in the Hurricanes team pretty please
<

sorry for the delay.. component cable is the way to go.. I will pick up xbox version tomoroow and compare...i have standard and component cables for both.

dives are forward.

The set plays you can still pick up the ball. I really haven't run many set plays out of the ruck. being from US I don't really know them well. I run classic and just get it out either side. ok I just tried and they still seem to be falt footed..

Again, I will try and answer as best as I can...

just to clarify you can dive TACKLE in any direction. The tackling is very good. Again, this is scaled to other rugby games I've played .

On the framerate, it's a bit annoing but not to th point where it alters gameplay. I tomorrow at this time I will give a personal comparison bewteen standard and component video and xbox vs. ps2 on hdtv widescreen and standard big screen.

One cavaet, I have always liked ps2 controller better than the xbox so I purchased the ps2. Since evryone is saying the xbox buttons aren't bad and the graphivs are better, i'll give it a try.

"Can you please tell me who is in the Hurricanes team pretty please"

The exact same squad as this year, except for Jimmy Gopperth. I have created him though, made his commentry name Cooper lol, closest i could get.

Originally posted by jared27@Mar 14 2005, 05:06 PM
"Can you please tell me who is in the Hurricanes team pretty please"

The exact same squad as this year, except for Jimmy Gopperth. I have created him though, made his commentry name Cooper lol, closest i could get.
Thanks, um one more do you still pick your squad e.g world cup

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 14 2005, 05:16 PM
so ur saying that howell and spice are at 9 and 10, what a joke
Umm I didnt say that. I said that the squad is 100% correct as of season 2005, with Gopperth being the only player missing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Thanks, um one more do you still pick your squad e.g world cup[/b]

Yea you can do an Auto-Select, or pick from all of the NZ players in the game.

kaino is like samoan or sum ****, he was born in american samoa and came here as a kid, he played for the damn all blacks lol!!! what the f***ing f*** f*** f***ing f***! hes a dam all black and they made him samoan?

It's not that bad. We can recreate Kaino as a NZer. It's certainly not as bad as the entirely screwed up NZ Maori team from 2004 (Lote Tuqiri featured as flanker, Nathan Grey was in there too wasn't he?) which was not even editable.

yeh but the rude thing is we cant take kainos base copy and re create so we have to choose from a group of homo heads

Not from a "group of homo heads". As far as I know, we piece the head together, head shape, hair, nose size, nose sticky-outy-ness, nose position etc.

If you're good enough it should look kinda similar.

Latest posts