• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Just Purchased Rugby 06 (PC)

C

ChiefsFan

So yeah, as the ***le explains, I've just purchased Rugby 06 off TradeMe, looking to add a few mods to it.

I'm looking at using Woosah's Editor to change around the squads etc. so that they're ready for the 09 season.

Is there a link to straight jerseys for the new season that can be used in 06? I'm also curious as to whether or not all the created face etc. are compatible. And what do I need to download to get players looking correct, body size, face, and mini portrait wise. Are there any definite links for where to collect these from?

And finally, was it better off getting 06 than 08?

Welcome. Take a look at the mod section. ALL kits and faces will work in 06 and 08, but for faces the ID has to be assigned in the woosaah editor, unless it's a default face.

The patches for 08 will not work for 06, as the files are different, but kits, boots, underarmour, tv logos and that type of stuff is fine.

Rugby 06 and Rugby 08 can be compared to food.

Rugby 06 would be like a good old fish and chips.. it's good and does the job, but at the end of the day, it's just fish and chips.

Rugby 08 would be like a refined and a more jazzed-up fish and chips that does tastes better.. unfortunately they only gave you half the portion you get from the other one and then they smothered in some bizarre sauce you have never seen before. That's fine of course if you like less of something smothered in something you have no choice with.

Yeah, i've had both for PS2 since they came out, I figured it was about time I actually made some of the teams realistic.

I'm just wondering, is it possible to simply change team's ratings? Or do they always stay the same?

You can change almost everything, apart from files we can open yet (.rfe) and encrypted stuff.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Miciosting @ Mar 1 2009, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
good analogy[/b]
mmmmmmmmm iam also new to this.. i ve got a feeling i shouldnt be posting in this topic but wont let me start a topic of my own haha feel so noobish XD
anywho my point is having just got rugby 08 for the pc

ive downloaded faces that u guys have created which are awsome! but how do i go about applying them, to the players in the game ?
same for kits too ? but ill cross that bridge when i get to it XD

anyhelp much appreciated!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lairde !..! @ May 27 2009, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Miciosting @ Mar 1 2009, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good analogy[/b]
mmmmmmmmm iam also new to this.. i ve got a feeling i shouldnt be posting in this topic but wont let me start a topic of my own haha feel so noobish XD
anywho my point is having just got rugby 08 for the pc

ive downloaded faces that u guys have created which are awsome! but how do i go about applying them, to the players in the game ?
same for kits too ? but ill cross that bridge when i get to it XD

anyhelp much appreciated!
[/b][/quote]
Check out the Problem Page in the Mods Forum List

Latest posts