• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Keyboard controls

D

Darkest Wish

I seem to have an issue when I try to sprint in diagonal directions.....

It won't let me! This is frustating as I'm sure you all can figure. Any ideas?

I seem to have an issue when I try to sprint in diagonal directions.....

It won't let me! This is frustating as I'm sure you all can figure. Any ideas? [/b]
In this day and age of 5.25" disks, surely you have a keyboard newer than those used in the first apollo mission?

Someone has uploaded a spyware/virus that specifically stops you from running diagonally in a ea rugby game.

Don't tell me people run computers without virus protection or with virus/spyware protection and not knowing how to use it?!

I actually have a brand new keyboard.

This is a software issue, not a hardware one.

But thanks for the "help".

But thanks for the "help".[/b]

ooooooooooooooooo

well to be honest mate ive had to same thing when on the ol' board trying to play my mate who is on the gamepad. im not sure if there is a way around it because the same thing happened in rugby 06 and you may find it worth your while buying a game pad because it makes the gameing more enjoyable and easier.

i have a logitech something and its really good only cos 15 buck so its up to you really!

regardsxxx

i had 2 new keyboards and they didnt like it - went out and got a good one an d it works fine

the guy at the shop said it was cause some keyboards dont allow multiple keypresses in certain dirrections bla bla bla etc

so it isnt software

Hm. This keyboard has never acted strange in any EA Sports games, before.

Madden, fine.

FIFA, fine.

MVP Baseball, fine.

It's odd.

Oh well, yesterday was pay day. I might as well just buy a game pad. :p

Latest posts