• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

kicks a goal

F

funksoulbrother

the most stupid thing about the game is the fact that when you take a kick at gaol the players by the posts stand there and wait for the ball to hit the ground and the attcking team dont bother to chase the ball. i thought they would have sorted this out from 05

im likeing the game though although there are still loads of stupid things that need sorting out

Originally posted by funksoulbrother@Feb 16 2006, 11:21 AM
the most stupid thing about the game is the fact that when you take a kick at gaol the players by the posts stand there and wait for the ball to hit the ground and the attcking team dont bother to chase the ball. i thought they would have sorted this out from 05

im likeing the game though although there are still loads of stupid things that need sorting out
You mean penalties or conversions?

Don't like for penalties that the defending team stands behind the line - the CPU hit the post the other night and none of my players were there to field it - the ball ended up rolling back to the opposition and they had great field position then - might try and hit the post on my next PK.... :p

Latest posts