• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kits 2013/2014

Duty rumour has it that the Saints new kit may involve lime or neon green in some form. Puke green may well be the new black, I hope I am wrong.

I really wish it was possible for the Premiership to have a kit deal like the NFL has.
Where one supplier does every team. I know it's not easy with the way the premiership is run, but I think that would be awesome.
Who knows, maybe having all of the teams could create a big enough deal that it outweighs the loss from individual sponsors.
Even then, a generic design could be created that has uniform advertising space for existing sponsors.

Last edited:
I really wish it was possible for the Premiership to have a kit deal like the NFL has.
Where one supplier does every team. I know it's not easy with the way the premiership is run, but I think that would be awesome.
Who knows, maybe having all of the teams could create a big enough deal that it outweighs the loss from individual sponsors.
Even then, a generic design could be created that has uniform advertising space for existing sponsors.
Meh, I'd rather 12 "mid-sized" domestic companies get the deals, than just one monopolising, conglomerative f***.

They'll stay "mid-sized" as long as they continue to put out such dreadful kits...

On the economic side might be good to have a sponsor just like the NFL has with Nike, NBA with Adidas and the NZRU also with Adidas. But in terms of design isn't good, all teams have the same shirt, ugly!

Regards

I think it works well from a design point, as long as you work with a big enough company.

A deal with Adidas, Canterbury or Nike would yield far more good kits than duds in my opinion.
It would also allow for the design and implementation of "propping" shirts that have been talked about for so long.

The new Glos one is awful which is a shame as they're most recent one was great

Sale going old school with a blue and white hooped kit (like Sale FC) but with a fin incorporated into it - also reinstating 1861 to it (though on the back of the collar, not the front) and "Sale" back into the logo.
Not being released until mid-late August, and being produced by Samurai.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

1003296_595432137144199_378352628_n.jpg

New Leinster kit, it's alright basically the same as last year + stripes

31 July for the NGD kit.
Supposed to be back as always, apparently nothing excessive, but with a pattern of some sort. At least we won't have the dildo, right?

Bristol's is August 14th. It's our 125th Anniversary Season this year so expecting a revert back to even Blue and White Hoops.

Hey, this year is supposed to Scotland will have new kit, right? Since Canterbury is showing new kit of all teams, I thought they were going to have a new kit for South African Quadrangular Tournament 2013.

130628_maillot_z-z.jpg

Stade - a bit dull compared to usual...

Clermont...

180713_181910_PEEL_EqHUQKsY-31ce.jpg

180713_181910_PEEL_eRbjCwSa-8718.jpg

The silver one is actually a bit better than I expected....

Latest posts