• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kits

E

edinburgh_gunner

Right, I've opened the data.gob using bigGui. I found the kits (they are files that are packed (131,536). They are .bin files and the fsh needs to be extracted from the bin, again using bigGui. These files are only the fronts, shorts socks and sleeves of the kits. The backs of the kits are contained in the files which are packed 723,904. The backs are individual...numbered from 1-22. I'm going to try a tiny bit of modding and see what I can come up with.

I've succesfully created new Edinburgh and Scotland kits and I plan to upload them in a mo. I've made a texture but it needs tweaking a bit so i'll release that tomorrow.

Originally posted by Ensta@Feb 12 2006, 03:25 PM
The editing system is the same than Rugby 2005 ?
Have you test the Rugby 2005 modification on Rugby06 ?
The kits are different lay out but the files are still .fsh and .bigs.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Feb 13 2006, 03:28 AM
The kits are different lay out but the files are still .fsh and .bigs.
Ok, it's because i have dowload the rugby 2005 modification to have model and begin the Stae Toulousain modification, I don't know if I'm comprehensible ?

Gunner, could you give me,if you have the time, the file .bmp or .fsh of England, they are the same kits than Toulouse, thank's.

OK, but I need to try and find it. The files are not labelled clearly.

e_g, does the modified .bin/.fsh need to be reinjected in the original file, or dropping it in the main folder make it active, like for R2005 ?

Originally posted by Darhf@Feb 13 2006, 12:38 AM
e_g, does the modified .bin/.fsh need to be reinjected in the original file, or dropping it in the main folder make it active, like for R2005 ?
Just needs to be droped back into the main folder.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner+Feb 13 2006, 12:48 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Darhf
@Feb 13 2006, 12:38 AM
Just needs to be droped back into the main folder. [/b]
Thanks, that will save us a lot of trouble again ;)

Well, the teams that are in game. The Borders and Connacht aren't in game though.

Any chance you could have a go at doing them anyways Gunner? - I was gonna cut out some of the extra teams (if they are still included; eurostars, super12stars, world stars etc) and replace them with Connacht & Border Reivers if and when possible

If not, don't worry about it

Yeah I'll do that sure...though I'll do them after I've done all of the other CL kits, just so I can get them done.

Latest posts