• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Knights v Sea Eagles

W

woosaah

Knights at home after a bye in the last roung propelling them to 4th spot and the sea eagles who have come from two very hard games against the top two sides in the comp (from the table not in recent form). Beating the bulldogs 21-20 and losing to the srom 30-20 this game looks to be a very close game.

Personally i think that the bye could hurt the knights and after two big weeks the sea eagles could come through and get a sneaky win. but the knights will come out refreshed and with their minds in the game and should be too strong for them.

this has the makings of a classic and is the other game to watch in the first round. this will be a close game like the last time they met was. I can't see too many points being scored in this one and can see it being a tough and physcial battle all night. the difference I think will be the mecurial andrew johns who will bring out some magic for the knights to win a close game by 4 points.

imho this will be a 1 sided affair. By the 50th minute the winner will be decided

imho this will be a 1 sided affair. By the 50th minute the winner will be decided
[/b]

Wow! didn't this turn out to be a bad call! Great game last night though, glad to see Newcastle show their metle and come back so strong.

Latest posts