• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kookabura23 RWC mods

hey bogdam, still cant find BIG file names. if i know the ID where do i type it to find the BIG name?
like adrian jacobs is 21630, how do i find the BIG file?

hi there is somebody going to make the rugby world cup kits and upload the links thanks?

hey bogdam, still cant find BIG file names. if i know the ID where do i type it to find the BIG name?
like adrian jacobs is 21630, how do i find the BIG file?
in the left corner......but at some players doesn`t work ...i don`t know why!!!!!
and adi jacobs is 3965f6fbc77ceca912f3801456b63d07 i know because i have his face big file !!!!
if you want i can upload the faces i`ve got!!!!!!!

in the left corner......but at some players doesn`t work ...i don`t know why!!!!!
and adi jacobs is 3965f6fbc77ceca912f3801456b63d07 i know because i have his face big file !!!!
if you want i can upload the faces i`ve got!!!!!!!

yeah, do you have other ones? I'll try to open the application again. i keep finding scrumcaps i want to change. marty holah and scott waldrom are next

Kookabura23 hq RWC modsHi all i am making kits,face's,adboards ect for the Rugby World Cup.I have done 8 kits so far they are All Blacks,France h&a,England h&a,Wales,Ireland and Italyleave comments:p

hey guys!! is there a link for these kits?

I'd ask the same question! Indeed, R08 modded is still the best rugby game in 2011, so i would be very gratefull if somebody had a mod for the rwc that just been played.

I think rugby 08 is not dead, cause Jonah Lomu has a very incomplete gameplay (player's placement, no forward play, crappy kickplay animations, too basic lineouts...) .

If someone can update a little the existing patch with just fews jerseys and a roster i'd be the happiest virtual rugby player in the world! :p

Please link yours, which are quite great!

wea do yu enter this code??? in woosahs editor under face?

Latest posts