Discussion in 'EA Rugby 08' started by peter83, Mar 12, 2017.
in a couple of weeks friend
SOMEBODY CAN EXPLAIN HOW THE ROSTER LIST IS MODIFIED BY USING THE EXEL PLEASE. THANK YOU.
Open the roster with a hex editor, export the roster as a text file
Open the excel editor, clear everything on the hex sheet, import your text file you just exported with hex editor
After that, copy everything in decimal sheet and paste that to the edit sheet
Do that first than i will guide you further
THANK YOU FRIEND FOR THE HELP BUT I DO NOT ACHIEVE UNDERSTANDING THE LAST STEP.
OPEN MY ROSTER LIST WITH THE HEDEXIMAL, THEN SELECT EVERYTHING AND EXPOERTE AS A TEXT FILE .. AFTER THAT I DID NOT KNOW HOW THE NAMES OF THE LIST IN EXEL
1. Export Roster as text file using Hex Editor
2. Open Roster Editor (Excel)
3. Go to Hex(spreadsheet) and clear everything so that the sheet is blank
4.In cell A1(Hex), go to "Data" tab, then click "From Text"
5. Once you choose your Roster text file, a window will pop up in Excel.
6. Choose "Delimited" then "Next"
7. Choose "Space" and click finish
8. Go to Edit(spreadsheet) and clear everything like in nr 3
9. Go to Decimal(spreadsheet) and copy every there
10. Paste (as values) into Edit(spreadsheet)
11.Go to cell E150 of the Edit spreadsheet and input this formula to get the names: =CHAR(Decimal!E150)
12. Drag the formula across to column to( From E150 to T150)
13. Drag the formula down to the number of players you have in your roster
14. Once every player's name is displayed, Copy the names from Column E to T and paste them as values( in the picture above you would highlight every name there, copy, then paste as values.
15. Press Ctrl+F to "Find and Replace"
15.1 Find (#VALUE) Replace with only a space or nothing
16. Go to Player Editor (spreadsheet) it should look something like this
Get to here first, then I will explain the rest
Hey guy, last night i found another error while me and my friends were playing against each other. I played with the All Blacks and my friend with Ireland. We selected the Stadium in Ireland(the stadium with the closed roof option ). While the game was loading a messages popped up that said "crowd.bin error". How can this be fixed?
you must open the big stadium file and then export the fshed files to the desktop or any other folder you want, then that file with the fshed program and then you can modify each item within the file. Once modified I can replace it inside the big file of the stadium. I hope you find it and I'm sorry for my English
I will take a look at, thanks
Any updates coming soon?
New forum is not pinned
What do you mean?
Link to the new forum
World cup crash after first match, World league crash.
I new patch has been released. Go to this thread https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/trf-patch-2017-18.40357/
Great work guys but i would love for more modders to join in and make a new facepack perhaps?
Great work guys but I would love to see more modders to participate and create a new facepack perhaps
The Patch is awesome! the only problem i can find is in world league, the second game of the season it crashes. No way around it, i know it unlikely that i will get a reply or fix.
Separate names with a comma.