• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 21 Patch

Here I'll put updates regarding the Rugby 08 2021 roster update that I did.
Im going to keep updates for this mod seperate from peter83's as the mods are not compatible with each other.
Credit for all the graphics should go to peter83, who uploaded them all in his patch.
All I have done is reassign everything to prevent potential crashes within the game.

I'm basically doing everything via trial and error, so will need help to identify any errors or changes that should be made.

I'll keep the latest version of the update here;

Before installing, clear any modded files - as this mod is incompatible with any others.
silly question but yes Hear it goes Ama1 are the current players face id update patch like kolbe and al the star players gonna have the own faces in the latest rugby 22 mod sir..?

I have added the roster and WIP files here.
Keep in mind, I hex edited the new files for team id's 102,103,107 & 108 to enable them to work, so you would need to overwrite the existing files.
I added 'dummy' kits to test them, but you can just overwrite them.
The list of files to replace is in the enclosed spreadsheet.

Thank you for this update. Can I just move the new files into the TRF 21 patch and overwrite the files?

Yes, the teams will be updated - but there are no new kits / graphics files (until the other modders make them available).
I haven't edited the competitions yet, so I'll get onto that soon.

Hi,

For this moment when i want to select team into TFR 22mod, in southern and Euro1 part i just see england, is it normal?

For this moment when i want to select team into TFR 22mod, in southern and Euro1 part i just see england, is it normal?
Download the patch again, it was updated on the 20th to fix this.

Thanks jim for your council.....
But now, i think that the TRF22.ros is not good, for example biarritz rate 0, list of player is not real, others french teams in euro 2, i don't read in euro1, what is the reason please?

sorry i made a mistake with differents files of rosters in my documents lol, french are goods.
i am supporter of biarritz,when i read rate of players alternates it is not real soury 30, milar 35, cramond 27....., the author hate this team??? lol

what is the signification about this message: abort message, async load of handle 02794b69a346a66c2116270879f03aa6.fsh (5910) failed

what is the signification about this message: abort message, async load of handle 02794b69a346a66c2116270879f03aa6.fsh (5910) failed
You are missing that file as it hasn't been added to the mod yet, I've added it to this post for you.

Attachments

• 02794b69a346a66c2116270879f03aa6.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 14
OK thanks jim, but the problem with biarritz stay, the game crash when i want to play with then.

Hi all, I have updated the mod - pairing the graphics made by jim546 with the roster.
I still need to do the competitions and may change super rugby to Top 14.

Corrected the crashes outlined above.
Let me know if you come across any further issues.

Link is the same as before (might start a new TRF22 thread)
Download is here.

Latest posts