• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF24 Mod

ama1

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand
I have uploaded a new TRF24 mod with current club teams.

I have not updated the International Teams yet, as only the Six Nations teams have played and we don't know what the SH teams look like at this
stage.

I have created the roster and assigned all the teams to their competitions.
I have used Jim546's graphics mods and reassigned them to fit the mod. I appreciate your work in this space.
There are no custom faces in this mod.

I have updated Challenge Mode to use teams from the Premiership, Top 14, SRP, URC and International squads.

This is only a work in progress - but will look at refining it further during the season.

I will add the team files list later to the download, so those who wish to contribute can identify the relevant files easier.

Download the mod here;

Thank you Ama & Jim for your continued efforts & support, this is great! Only thing I noticed was with the set-plays, they don't stand as deep as they used to making it almost impossible to finish the the set piece - is there a way to fix this? The rest of the mod is great man, really enjoying the music too!

Thank you for the work, I'll update my stuff to work with it.
Thanks Jim - the TRF22 mod has been legendary! Do I need to import the facebuilder spreadsheet you've attached or what do I do to update the players & faces etc. Thanks again for all the efforts.

Thank you Ama & Jim for your continued efforts & support, this is great! Only thing I noticed was with the set-plays, they don't stand as deep as they used to making it almost impossible to finish the the set piece - is there a way to fix this? The rest of the mod is great man, really enjoying the music too!
Check one of the xml files (each set play has it's own file) and delete the specific set play xml file. It will reset the fly-half position to "normal".

Thank you very much. Can't say enough how much I appreciate it.

I have just fixed it and reuploaded. Suleiman Hartzenburg was the player causing the crash.

Awesome patch. I have been playing it for a while. No major issues. Some players faces are wrong thats it.

Really excited for update Thanks Ama1 your roster is amazing grateful for the hard work between yourself and Jim
I have picked up one issue and dont understand why.
If i go to squad management and pass The British Lions the game freeze and kicks out

Awesome update,

However I find that the challenge mode teams are correct but revert to TRF 22 when I go to play now.
Also crashes when I look to play as Sale

Thanks for pointing that out. I fixed the team management and Sale issue and reuploaded.

I must have mucked something up when I was tweaking the roster.
Have you tried loading the TRF24.ros instead of TRF22?

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing that out. I fixed the team management and Sale issue and reuploaded.

Morning Ama Yes deleted my previous profile and started a new profile in game and made sure the new roster are loaded in game.
Appreciate your feedback

All sorted now, thanks for your help :)

Just a question what stuff of jim do i need to load after the trf24. Also how do i change the top 14 to the old super rugby

Hello,

When i want to play with bayonne, the game crash.... i don t know reasons.
Could you help me?

I found out why it crashes, players with face id 20537 were causing the game to crash. They have all been reassigned. Mod has been reuploaded and now works. Let me know if any other teams cause a crash.

Is there a link or thread with all the faces that has been made recently?

Latest posts