• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF24 Mod

Thank you. Are the files already included or should I download all the faces first?

There are no new faces in the mod. I used the standard Rugby 08 graphics and just used faces that suit.

There are no new faces in the mod. I used the standard Rugby 08 graphics and just used faces that suit.
So I will have to download all the custom faces that has made?

Re-did Challenge mode, because the challenges were ridiculously hard and no time was given to complete them. All you need to do now, is win by at least 7 points and get 1 turnover.

Last edited:
So I will have to download all the custom faces that has made?
Short answer is yes. The face files are on my github, and the head assignments are in a google sheet in my signature (can't link it because the forum tries to load the whole grid). I haven't made a roster with assigned faces yet.

What I have done is updated my custom Team logos and Tournament logos to match the 24 mod, if you go to github, click the green Code button then "download zip" you can get them early, along with all my other files. I also need to update my stadium xml's to get the tournament swaps working properly with custom stadiums.

I'm finding that the Champions Cup mode is crashing for me, no idea why yet. Also some of the default/play-now stadium assignments are wrong, eg. Wales now play in Perth? Munster play in France? Couple of others as well.

Last edited:
Short answer is yes. The face files are on my github, and the head assignments are in a google sheet in my signature (can't link it because the forum tries to load the whole grid). I haven't made a roster with assigned faces yet.

What I have done is updated my custom Team logos and Tournament logos to match the 24 mod, if you go to github, click the green Code button then "download zip" you can get them early, along with all my other files. Beware though I haven't added the 6 Nations kits in yet. I also need to update my stadium xml's to get the tournament swaps working properly with custom stadiums.

I'm finding that the Champions Cup mode is crashing for me, no idea why yet. Also some of the default/play-now stadium assignments are wrong, eg. Wales now play in Perth? Munster play in France? Couple of others as well.
Ok cool thanks for I will check it out.

Stadiums have been corrected. Some French teams don't have a stadium from R08, so I have assigned one of the French ones. Which team crashes the Champions Cup? Maybe try downloading again, because I found that Bayonne was crashing the game previously.

Last edited:
I found out why it crashes, players with face id 20537 were causing the game to crash. They have all been reassigned. Mod has been reuploaded and now works. Let me know if any other teams cause a crash.
Hello Ama1,
Thnaks for your help, with bayonne the game don t crash. I see with several teams the flag is not good. For example: perpignan, bayonne, montpellier..
I don t know why.

Hello guys,

If there is a person who was created prod2 french teams to replace the superrugby?

Which team crashes the Champions Cup? Maybe try downloading again, because I found that Bayonne was crashing the game previously.
Yes probably was Bayonne, all working with the newer roster.

Some French teams don't have a stadium from R08, so I have assigned one of the French ones
That's absolutely fine, just some other teams do have mixed up home grounds for some reason.

If there is a person who was created prod2 french teams to replace the superrugby?
That is VERY unlikely to happen, you'd be better-off trying to make it yourself.

Hello, I added all the TRF 2024 files in my games files and the game dont want to start anymore, do you know why ? I

Its good now but I don't have the correct jersey, I have only the back when I play ?

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is fine,

I have a question :) i hope ll be clear.

So i have two folders Rugby 08 in my pc. One Rugby 08 with the 10 Patch et an other folder with the TF24 patch. I have already a profile with the first one and the game works. The 10Patch is n my C: disk and the TF24 is in my D: disk. But when i start Rugby 08 with the TF24 Patch, i have the R08 10 patch 's team and i admit i don t understand why (but it s the good new jerseys). Maybe i use the wrong roster i dont know.

Thanks for your opinion and help.

Have a good day,

Last edited:
I have added all the faces yesterday. But I have one more question on what do you based the stats of players and the teams? The Stormers won the URC but the team rating is very low. The same for some other clubs. I'm just curious.

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is fine,

I have a question :) i hope ll be clear.

So i have two folders Rugby 08 in my pc. One Rugby 08 with the 10 Patch et an other folder with the TF24 patch. I have already a profile with the first one and the game works. The 10Patch is n my C: disk and the TF24 is in my D: disk. But when i start Rugby 08 with the TF24 Patch, i have the R08 10 patch 's team and i admit i don t understand why (but it s the good new jerseys). Maybe i use the wrong roster i dont know.

Thanks for your opinion and help.

Have a good day,
you should load the 24 roster from "my settings". The roster should be in your C-drive under documents>ea sports rugby 08. It will only load rosters and profiles from your C-drive.

you should load the 24 roster from "my settings". The roster should be in your C-drive under documents>ea sports rugby 08. It will only load rosters and profiles from your C-drive.
Thanks for help,

It s works ! :)

Thanks for pointing that out. I fixed the team management and Sale issue and reuploaded.

I must have mucked something up when I was tweaking the roster.
Have you tried loading the TRF24.ros instead of TRF22?
Hello My game keeps crashing on the rugby world League when I am taking on Leinster
Can u help me ?
Thank You

Hello guys,

I have my game crashing too on the rugby world League when I am taking on Bordeaux (I use the TRF 24 Mod).

Erreur_R08_TF24.JPG

Somebody can understand this error ?

Thanks for help,

Take care,

Somebody can understand this error ?
I think that's one of my custom stadium files? I noticed that Racing were set up in the ECC tournament with their custom stadium in place, possibly others are like this?

Latest posts