• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF24 Mod

Hi guys for some reason a lot of the real face players are coming up with either a green and red head or else bald. anybody know why? many thanks
it's apparently resolved by changing the
Hi guys for some reason a lot of the real face players are coming up with either a green and red head or else bald. anybody know why? many thanks
JIM546 commented on a different post :
It's LOD, change all of your LOD/Graphics settings in the graphics/display menu in the game to "High".

I get kicked out when I access the display settings but I am keen to hear if anyone else does/does not

it's apparently resolved by changing the

JIM546 commented on a different post :
It's LOD, change all of your LOD/Graphics settings in the graphics/display menu in the game to "High".

I get kicked out when I access the display settings but I am keen to hear if anyone else does/does not
Hi Bakkies
Def works when changing setting to High don't understand why game kicks you out myself have not experienced that before

Guys I have a problem. My game keeps crashing when I load it. I have been playing the TFR 24 patch , it worked perfectly. I than inserted the PS2 Mod into my game files. It than began to crash. What seems to be the problem?

Latest posts