• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF24 Mod

Yes, based on the squads listed on All.Rugby about a month ago. Some recent transactions may have occurred. I have only put the 2023 RWC International squads, due to SH teams not being named until around mid year.

Hey, new to playing on PC and this mod is amazing, thank you.
In my world league saves the game crashes when i play the sharks, any way around this?

Have you downloaded the most recent update? I fixed the crash and re-uploaded recently.
Same link in the first post.

Have you downloaded the most recent update? I fixed the crash and re-uploaded recently.
Same link in the first pos

Same link in the first post.
Hey bro ill be testing it tonight on my stream and ill update you if any issues when recruiting back line players. I've noticed it crashes when in Divsion2 WL.

Hey bro ill be testing it tonight on my stream and ill update you if any issues when recruiting back line players. I've noticed it crashes when in Divsion2 WL.
Thanks can you let me know what teams are involved and I'll check. I know that when I fixed the Ox Nche crash, it was because of the ' character in his surname forcing every byte in the roster to the right one space.

Latest posts