• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 21 Patch

Hi ama1, thanks for your new mod TRF22.
I am trying to play with it.
i see problem with flags team in the match: biarritz, perpignan for example, stay to control others
i see players without head: saili, heron biarritz team
For the player rate i am surprising with herron, tyrell, il is possible to modify their rates?

fiji drua ponts doesnt seem to show,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

• Screenshot (53).png
    Screenshot (53).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
is the moana pasifika jersey suppose to look like this!!??

Attachments

• Screenshot (54).png
    Screenshot (54).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Hi all, I have updated the mod - pairing the graphics made by jim546 with the roster.
I still need to do the competitions and may change super rugby to Top 14.

Corrected the crashes outlined above.
Let me know if you come across any further issues.

Link is the same as before (might start a new TRF22 thread)
Download is here.
Thank you for another update. Should i install this into the clean rugby 08 folder without the 21 patch?

Hi,
i see that the flag of biarritz is not present during the match: into the score and when there are actions as false, scrum.....
for players withou head, what is the solution?

The only big error I've encountered in the new patch is that starting a new World League tournament crashes the game after selecting a team, and some teams are assigned the wrong home-grounds in play-now mode.

Hi friends. Is it possible to increase the number of teams in a tournament? I would like to do the united rugby championship using the super rugby tournament format

Hi friends. Is it possible to increase the number of teams in a tournament? I would like to do the united rugby championship using the super rugby tournament format
Yes you can increase it, but you wont be able to select new teams to play as. You cant change the number of games.

This has been tested on the trinations file, adding Argentina then only playing 3 games per team as the number of games could not be changed

is there a way of getting newcastle and saracens to replace fiji drua and north star in prem mode?

You are missing that file as it hasn't been added to the mod yet, I've added it to this post for you.
I have a similar message, async load of handle 16a66bfe4df2f07c180f850efd039b7e.big(21330) failed. Any ideas?. This happens when i play as Biarritz. Thanks in advance

where is 22 patch?

I have added the roster and WIP files here.
Keep in mind, I hex edited the new files for team id's 102,103,107 & 108 to enable them to work, so you would need to overwrite the existing files.
I added 'dummy' kits to test them, but you can just overwrite them.
The list of files to replace is in the enclosed spreadsheet.

Hi friend, why does the FIJI DRUA don't have any players? tried playing it, still shut down.. Thank you

Latest posts