• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017

Hi Geostar, your roster is amazing. Thanks for the work. However when I try to edit the teams the game always crashes any idea why?

@geostar Awesome roster! Its is great that you have added the Barbarians, all the legends in one team.
Just 2 errors that i have found, Barbarians kits is wrong and Francois Louw can't play Number 8.

Hi Geostar, your roster is amazing. Thanks for the work. However when I try to edit the teams the game always crashes any idea why?
Did you also copy the be2 file? It works perfectly on my game.

@geostar Awesome roster! Its is great that you have added the Barbarians, all the legends in one team.
Just 2 errors that i have found, Barbarians kits is wrong and Francois Louw can't play Number 8.
I'll upload the files to the barbarians kit a little later and upload a roster once I have added a few more teams.

I am working on a patch for the 2017-2018 season .. I already have all the kits I only lack some details, I also added to the game the new league guinness pro14.
only missing details such as posters, and new screenshots, is basically a patch very similar to the previous and added new equipment for the respective leagues

Thanks for the patch guys - to be honest I am just looking for the .big files for the following players because I have my own 2007/8/9 patch and I noticed the uploads from people like Uli and xusky have long gone..:

All Blacks:

Kieran Read
Jerome Kaino
Dan Carter
Luke McAlister
Richard Kahui
Brad Thorn
Sonny Bill Williams
Hosea Gear
Jimmy Gopperth
Aaron Smith
Aaron Cruden
Beauden Barrett
Stephen Donald
Cory Jane
Anthony Tuitavake

Wallabies:

David Pocock
Berrick Barnes
Matt Toomua
Christian Lealiifano
Israel Folau (playing for Kangaroos and in Origin at this time)
Adam Ashley-Cooper
Drew Mitchell
Kurtley Beale
Quade Cooper
James O'Connor
Will Genia
Digby Ioane

Springboks:

Duane Vermeulen
Francois Louw
Marcell Coetzee
Willem Alberts
Bryan Habana
JP Pietersen

Argentina:

Juan Martin Hernandez
Felipe Contepomi
Ignacio Corleto

France:

Vincent Clerc
David Skrela
Lionel Beauxis
Aurelien Rougerie
Francois Trinh-Duc
Maxime Medard
Julien Bonnaire
Imanol Harinordoquy
Thierry Dusautoir

I was also wondering if you had the texture files for headgear so that I can add them to the .fsh files for people like Giteau and Matfield? (I still have a cyberface index from the original 08 game)

Again thanks very much and the work is greatly appreciated. Hopefully you've kept a log of some of this info!

Last edited:
2d2f6hd.png

Thanks for the patch guys - to be honest I am just looking for the .big files for the following players because I have my own 2007/8/9 patch and I noticed the uploads from people like Uli and xusky have long gone..:

All Blacks:

Kieran Read
Jerome Kaino
Dan Carter
Luke McAlister
Richard Kahui
Brad Thorn
Sonny Bill Williams
Hosea Gear
Jimmy Gopperth
Aaron Smith
Aaron Cruden
Beauden Barrett
Stephen Donald
Cory Jane
Anthony Tuitavake

Wallabies:

David Pocock
Berrick Barnes
Matt Toomua
Christian Lealiifano
Israel Folau (playing for Kangaroos and in Origin at this time)
Adam Ashley-Cooper
Drew Mitchell
Kurtley Beale
Quade Cooper
James O'Connor
Will Genia
Digby Ioane

Springboks:

Duane Vermeulen
Francois Louw
Marcell Coetzee
Willem Alberts
Bryan Habana
JP Pietersen

Argentina:

Juan Martin Hernandez
Felipe Contepomi
Ignacio Corleto

France:

Vincent Clerc
David Skrela
Lionel Beauxis
Aurelien Rougerie
Francois Trinh-Duc
Maxime Medard
Julien Bonnaire
Imanol Harinordoquy
Thierry Dusautoir

I was also wondering if you had the texture files for headgear so that I can add them to the .fsh files for people like Giteau and Matfield? (I still have a cyberface index from the original 08 game)

Again thanks very much and the work is greatly appreciated. Hopefully you've kept a log of some of this info!
good job friend .. could you share your work with us?

I'm having problems with the tournaments every time I have to play the next game, the game comes out desktop, it must be because I modified the be29 file ... adding and deleting the new teams, but I did not put its id. .

Am having this problem with my pro 14 tournament also, i can play a few games, then crashses after i play a game. Maybe it has something to do with stadiums?

Davsav do you have face/boot packs that was released by the older members? 2007 to 2011?

Oh and maybe it has something to do with asigning each stadium to the correct team with king wilko's team editor? I know some or most teams will have an auatralian stadium asigned to it, not sure about this though

@peter83 I'll upload my roster file at some point but I highly doubt it will impress. It's not entirely accurate. I changed the face indexes of players like Michalak and Elissalde to their correct ID's as they were in Rugby 06 because EA didn't assign them in 08. I haven't added in any new .big files other than Vincent Clerc with resetted .o file headgear layer. I also made a few changes to some teams like adding in Sivivatu as 13 to the Wallabies because I had Rokocoko and Rico Gear on the All Black wings and upped the ratings of players I thought were world class at the time like Muliaina and Gear whilst drastically lowering some of the stats of overrated players like Shane Williams, Henson, O'Driscoll etc. as well as other 'broken' players like Jason Robinson and Habana.

@ geostar I don't have any kitpacks nor any boot packs - sorry. It would be cool to have the yellow Nike's Corleto wore at the world cup in 07 though lol - that try he scored in the opening game still cracks me up haha.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...pe-du-monde-de-rugby-2007-picture-id644335976

Would be good to have the blue vapours too and even red boots but I'm not really fussed - do you know the .big and face ID's for those players above? Thank you

I have a problem with the .exe of the game
I realized why the error arises in every patch I have not only in the last patch 2017-2018

I would suggest you get the face editor. If you scroll through the faces you will see at the bottom names for the faces will appear e.g: B.Habana, Asian 1, Black 1 etc. See the example for Habana:

But if the big file is missing from where you are loading from, the editor will crash, that's why I stopped assigning faces.

It would have been great if we had people here that can make customized faces, but guess those guys moved on ages ago...

https://ufile.io/4v7ti

upload_2017-10-21_7-52-53.png

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I was playing around with the tournament files and noticed I can create End of year tour fixtures with the 6 nations file. I have done one for NZ/Barbarians, only issue is having the extra fixtures removed causes the game to crash

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-23_0-16-0.png
    upload_2017-10-23_0-16-0.png
    460.6 KB · Views: 26
  • upload_2017-10-23_0-17-2.png
    upload_2017-10-23_0-17-2.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts